Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Corvette C5 Forum (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/corvette-c5-forum-13/)
-   -   help me decide PlZ! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/corvette-c5-forum-13/help-me-decide-plz-3898/)

mark m 11-15-2006 08:27 PM

RE: help me decide PlZ!

you were the first time. a vette would be to much for you. all the vette people i've come across
have way more class

350topless 11-16-2006 09:47 PM

I apologize to anyone that got offended by my post. I was in a hurry because I am really close to trade in my Z for this beautiful 2002 Zo6. I was expecting more replies because I am use to big forums. I just thought that you guys are ignoring my post and that no one cares. but once again I am deeply sorry for the profanity I used.

Cheers

350topless 11-17-2006 01:53 AM

no comments again lol! Is it that bad of a question ?

tankerpilot01 11-18-2006 04:07 AM

All I can say is wow.....350, you can't expect an answer to all your questions in a matter of 4 or 5 hours. You for sure didn't make any friends in here.....stick with your 350z.

gmaredd 11-18-2006 01:00 PM

Hey 350,

You really need to work on your manners! You obviously are immature and don't appreciate the advise that comes from the many members of this forum who strive to help those who actually ask legitimate worthwhile questions. Go back to your Nissan buddies where you belong!

Grant

350topless 11-18-2006 11:12 PM

Who are you guys to tell me what car I deserve and what car I don't! I think you guys are the immature ones here not me! I apologized for the rude comments I did earlier on and you guys are draging it on forever, whats ur deal? the funny thing is that most people who are giving me Sh7it have less than 5 posts loll. YOU have got to be kiding me! yeah in 5 hours not one post but 180 views! I think something is wrong with this forum. AND PLEASE DONT be telling me what I desereve and what I don't, cus to me you are all bunch of midlife crise red necks that could not afford a corvette when you were my age 27 :). THE SAD thing is that you could of just post a constructive comment about owing a Z06, instead of telling me to go back to my nissan buddies! yeah I love my nissan buddies and I will stick with them. For your information I just bought a red Z06 and I love it so much that I dont even look at my 350z anymore lol. but yeah thanks for your help everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! AND GET A LIFE PlZ.

P.S. I guess I am worthy of having a corvette because I just bought one :). THANKS

Navy Flyboy 11-18-2006 11:45 PM

Don't come crying to us when you tear that beautiful red Z06 to pieces because your @$$ couldn't handle that Chevy power. O, and all that about the mid-life crisis stuff, ain't true. I'm 15 and I'm way more mature than you are. I drive a 450 HP 2000 SS Camaro every day, and we're looking at trading up to a Corvette real soon, and I would bet my life that I could outrace you anyday. So yeah, I'm with everyone else, stick with your little farting rice burner, it's all you're worth bud.

Digger 11-19-2006 09:11 PM

Hey 350 Topless

I just made the swap from an 04 Infiniti G35 6 speed Coupe, to a 2000 C5. I've only had the C5 for a few days but I can tell you that there is no comparison in the torque available across the entire RPM band. I mean night & day. The C5 will pull hard at any rpm, and doesn't need to sit above 4 grand to make it fly. The interior may not be as good quality but the seats are the most comfortable I've ever sat in.
I can tell you that the quasi titanium trim in the Infiniti scratches easily too.
I always loved the sound of my modified G35 but the sound of a modified V8 is addictive. I won't say that one is better than the other, just different - That's why I had both. I had a couple of Porsche's over the years too and I liked them for different reasons. The Germans & Japanese clearly have a higher level of refinement in many ways but they come up short for shear power.

I figure depending on your mood, you should try many cars over the years and find reasons to love them all. Too many people are too narrow minded to try other brands and they'll miss out on some of the better things in life as a result, not me.

Good Luck on your choice, for now.. it Corvette time for me.

Cheers

Digger

350topless 11-19-2006 09:44 PM

WOW! finally a nice member. THANKS alog DIGGER. yeah I am getting hooked on the torque to. WOW is all I can say about my Z06. its almost brand new with only 10000 miles on it! Yeah I might save up someone money and stick couple of snails in my 350 but, I dont think its gonna become a "better" car, it'll be a different machine for sure! I saw a guy run 11.99 1/4. with the stock block and a single turbonetics CRAZY! thats faster than my Z06 :).
Once again thanks for ur input.

zzz06r 11-20-2006 03:50 AM

Cant we all just get along????? :D:D:D I like all kinds of cars. . . I love my z06 and although I'm about to sell it. . I'll be back again someday with another. For a stock car, a vette is hard to pass up. I have also raced many other imports that had tons of stuff done to them and usually killed most with my stocker but doesnt mean I don't like some imports. I personally just like starting with the big motor and going from there instead of trying to get a bunch of power out of a 4 or 6 cylinder but everyone likes different things, thats what makes this whole car business fun. I'm by NO means knockin' American cars cuz thats all I have ever owned, but as far the interior goes, it seems like a lot (not all) of american cars are weak in that department. Not so much as the design but the quality of leather they use. Oh well, thats my 2 cents. Happy racin'. . uhh. . I mean drivin'.