Corvette C5 Forum 1997 through 2004

So frustrated!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Default So frustrated!!!!

Hi, All!
My engine still has not beperformance-tunedsince they installed my new supercharger. It is running so rich and not giving me all the HP that is just waiting to be tapped. Just a scheduling issue, but boy, am I frustrated. Don't get me wrong - it is plenty fast . . . just not as fast as it could be. Stay tuned.

Take care. Stay safe.
RJ
p.s. I haven't been on the board much, due to responsibilities at home. Sure do miss you guys. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Default RE: So frustrated!!!!

Hi Rita, thanks for the update. I was wondering how you have been doing with the new SC setup. I have kept my Vette in the garage the last couple weeks. With all the ash floating around up here innorth east county.We haven't had the best weather for crusing anyhow. Take care look forward to more pics of your setup when you get the chance. D

Old 11-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Default RE: So frustrated!!!!

ORIGINAL: D327

Hi Rita, thanks for the update. I was wondering how you have been doing with the new SC setup. I have kept my Vette in the garage the last couple weeks. With all the ash floating around up here innorth east county.We haven't had the best weather for crusing anyhow. Take care look forward to more pics of your setup when you get the chance. D
Hey, D!
Sorry to hear about the situation in N.C. The air was real bad down here for a few weeks, too. My husband really suffered with his asthma, due to the smoke in the air . . . even down here on the coast.

Yes, Lawton wanted me to drivea few hundred milesbefore doing a tune andnow he seems too busy and hasn't been able to get me in. Needless to say, I am chomping at the bit. I will keep you posted.

Take care.