Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

20% OFF! Personalized Renderings of your Corvette! - Monaco Auto Design

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 02:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Default 20% OFF! Personalized Renderings of your Corvette! - Monaco Auto Design

Hello, CorvetteForums! Brian from Monaco Auto Design here to let you know that my 20% off discount is here!. Get your personalized printable rendering that matches your Corvette – now starting at only $80 each! PLUS additional discounts offered for 2 or more renderings! All information is below, but please don't hesitate to send a PM or email monacoautodesign@gmail.com if you have any questions. Discount offer ends Monday, November 2nd 2020 at 11:59pm.

How are these created?
Custom templates are modified to match your vehicle’s exact specification. Upon your approval of completion, I provide a digital high-resolution print-ready file which you can have printed however you wish. Printing & shipping services are available! See below for more info.

What do you need from me?
- 2 to 3 images of your vehicle. The images you provide are NOT used in the rendering, they are only used for reference to ensure accuracy of your rendering.
- Choose either a front 3/4 or rear 3/4 angle (OR BOTH!) for your rendering(s). Custom templates for different angles are available at an additional charge.
- (Optional) Full Name & VIN number to be included in the ‘plaque’ within the rendering

Can I print my rendering to hang on my wall? If so, how big?
Yes! The recommended print size for a rendering is 24” x 18”. You may go slightly bigger (36" x 24"), but I usually warn against going too big as to not compromise the overall print quality.

Can you add my cosmetic modifications? Such as wheels, aero, stripes, etc?
Absolutely! A small additional up-charge maybe be required depending on overall complexity.

How long does it take?
Currently, turn around time is 3-5 days to receive a proof. Once approved, digital delivery is typically within 24 hours. Delivery of physical prints can range from 4-7 days depending on location.

How much does this cost?
Renderings are now $80 each (normally $100), and can vary slightly depending on additional vehicle modifications and/or special requests such as backgrounds, added cosmetics, and other personalizations.

Can you print my rendering for me, and ship it to me?
Yes! I simply ask for an additional $60 to print and ship to your door. Additional prints are $30 each. Prints are shipped safely in a sealed cardboard tube.

Check out some recent renderings for other Corvette Forum members!

Barry's Magnuson Supercharged C6 Grand Sport, what a beast!

Jeff's super clean Callaway SC652 Carbon Edition Z06 - what a special car!

WATCH THE RENDERING PROCESS HERE!

Thanks!
-Brian

Last edited by Monaco Auto Design; 10-19-2020 at 02:32 PM.