Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

BIG Meet. SoCal. May 31st. Chino Hills

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Default BIG Meet. SoCal. May 31st. Chino Hills

Yeah sorry guys, I dont know how to fully navigate this forum yet. SO if any mods can help me place this in the right area please do so.
Ok back on topic. May 31st, i have a BIG meet going on in Chino Hills CA, started off as a Supra meet but as time passed by i believe its escalating to a car meet in general. The title is still as a Supra meet though:lol:. Well I'm working on getting coverage for the meet, magazines. Met some dude who told me hed hook me up with magazine coverage from tuner and muscle types of magazines, which ones? idk i forgot what he mentioned. So ill be finding out within this week hopefully. Well anyways, this invite is going out to alot of forums. Inviting the Vipers, Z06's, GTR's, NSX's, 350z's, G35's, Lotus' and ofcourse over 30+ MKIV Supras are planned already.

Im also working with Lucilles BBQ and BJ's to get about 25% discount for the meet. Those are basically our two best options, therefore the ones im working with. I already have about 185 seats trying to get reserved for both places. I will post more updated info on this as we go.

So basically its a Meet, eat and then were all cruising to some canyons. Canyons are still to be setup, will be having the set canyon by the end of this week. So were inviting all you Vette peeps to come out and have fun. SO please if you can update me on who's coming, just chime in and let me know plz... I would like to have a head count, parking and food reasons

Date:31st of May
Time:11am-??
Place: 4665 Chino Hills Pkwy, Chino CA
Meet, EAT & Cruise

Update:
Im working with my boss, the engineer for the shopping center, to get about 200-250 parking spaces blocked off just for us that day. I have all the equipment in the office, i think.lol. Will check in with him probably today or tomorrow and will see all my supplies this weekend.
Also, im looking into security for the day of the meet. And so far the only think i can think of, depeding on the size of the meet, to get about 2-3 securitys. There will be 1 on site already, but trying to get 2 more. And depending on what i can work out, we might need about 3$ from each to cover the security, will be reffered as for "parking". Not fursure yet but but a good maybe. So i will keep u guys updated on how things will be getting worked out guys. And will find out who is covering(magazines) the meet by Monday.

Last edited by IggySupra; 04-09-2009 at 04:04 PM.