Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

Corvette C6 project

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Wink Corvette C6 project

My Car: 2010 Corvette C6
What will this thread have? Products I purchase (their review, their price, where I bought them from) and products I plan to buy. Who is this thread for? All corvette lovers and owners who need buying advice or who want to advise me. Hope this thread is beneficial for everyone.

Purchased:
Door guards:
Cost: $244
Review: The door guards are very well made, they have an amazing look with a perfect finish. Gives a stylish look to my C6’s interior. They didn’t much time to arrive too, arrived in 10 days of order. The door sills were also very easy to install so, I didn’t waste much time in installing them. I am more than satisfied with the sills and would actually recommend them.
Got them from: American Car Craft, American Car Craft - Corvette Door Guards Brushed with Carbon Fiber "SUPERCHARGED" Inlay 2Pc 2005-2013 C6: Chevrolet
Carbon fiber driveshaft
Cost: $1300
Review: The driveshaft was a little too costly as for the driveshaft I had a budget of like a grand only. The product is satisfactory, works quite well too. The delivery time was a little late though which was a turn off. Anyway, I’d recommend the product to those owners who have a lot of money to spend.
Got it from: Cor********s, http://www.cor********s.com/C5-C6-Ba...ft_p_8906.html
Carbon fiber fluid caps(5pcs)
Cost: $170
Review: Carbon fiber quality pretty good but the finish wasn’t that impressive. The delivery time was slow but better than drivershaft’s delivery time. Pretty impressive gives the ride a good look. Would recommend them.
Got them from: Cor********s,
http://www.cor********s.com/Corvette...ns_p_7088.html
Front Lower Billet Grille:
Cost: $138
Review: Solid product with an amazing finish. Gives the corvette a really good, stylish look. Installation didn’t take much time and delivery time was very impressive. I’ve had it for a year now and it hasn’t rusted or worn out yet, it still looks brand new. I would totally recommend it to C6’s owners who are looking for a solid and stylish grille and are on a budget.
Got it from: American Car Craft, American Car Craft - Corvette Grille Polished Billet Aluminum Front 2005-2013 C6 only
Vent spear (6pc):
Cost: $207
Review: Stylish vents which gives my corvette a badass look. They are of really good quality and are a total stainless steel product. The installation was really really easy, took me less than an hour. I would recommend this product as I was more than satisfied with the vents, didn’t expect it to be of this good of a quality.
Got them from: American Car Craft, American Car Craft - Corvette Vent Spears only 6Pc Polished 2005-2012 C6 only
Plan to buy:
Plenum cover, thinking of getting it from American Car Craft.
What do you guys think any recommendation or suggestions?

Old 08-10-2015, 11:44 AM

Nice man! Would love some pictures though. Let see what it looks like!

Old 08-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum.