Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

1984 Corvette rebuilt for performance, make offer, Military must sell

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Default 1984 Corvette rebuilt for performance, make offer, Military must sell

Up for sale here is an 84 vette I have some pride in. I'm selling because my wife is about to have our baby and I'll be transferring to a new duty station soon. 2 seat car..baby...not going to work, ie she put her foot down and I loose. Anyhoo, in a nutshell this is all I have done to the car:

Rebuilt z51 suspension(kyb shocks, z52 rack and pinion, bushings, wheel bearings, a arms, etc)
Performance 700r4 tranny w/torque converter(rated to handle up to 600 hp)
3.73 Richmond diff with rebuilt dana 36 case
Magnaflow exhaust kit from a 94 vette retrofitted with some welding to my 84
45 psi fuel pump
Rebuilt 350 motor: New pistons, bearings, seals, gaskets, oil cooler, oil pump, timing set, higher grade ac delco distributer, 8mm plug wires, bosch pluts, bored .30 over, 260/268 crane cam(this generates some serious power at 2500 rpm all the way to the red line), port and polished heads with 1.5 rockers, and the cfi system has been modified to flow better and calibrated less than a month ago. Also new battery, ac compressor, fresh freon charge, rebult alternator, water pump, k&n air filter etc
The fan shroud has been modified to allow for forced air induction like GM origionally planed but for some reason didn't
89 chrome rims with potenza 275/45 zr 17's on them, about 60% tread left(I've had them for almost 2 years)
Also there is a kenwood deck, pioneer 4 in speakers in the front, sony xplode style 6x9's in the back(rated at 400 watts), 500 watt sub and a 900 watt amp.
Tinted back glass, solid color targa top and the brakes were rebult including a higher grade master cylindar and pwr brake booster.
I know there is more but it escapes me at the moment. Anyhoo the paint was redone about 8 years ago by an elderly gentleman that had her before me and she's always garage kept. Interrior isn't bad, not perfect either. Tan interrior w/leather seats and all power options.
All work was done by Charlie's Corvette Specialities in Temecula California(www.charliesautomotive.com)

Anyone interested can call Rich at 9514437050 anytime and I"ll be more than happy to answer questions. Make me an offer, with what I have going on I really can't afford to be picky but I need to get something decent(ie don't make me some cheasy offer of 3k for it, the motor alone ran me 5k by itself, the tranny about 3500 etc) Thankyou for looking at my post and gods blessing with you. Email me if you are interested in pictures, unfortunately they are too large for the forum and I don't want to downgrade their quality because they really show how nice the car looks.