Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

FS: 1970 T-tops, Project street machine, MAKE OFFER!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Default FS: 1970 T-tops, Project street machine, MAKE OFFER!

Hi guys,

Selling my soul and Corvette. I have a 1970 corvette project that I have had for 2 years and can no longer afford to invest into it. I have logged about 1,000 hours of work into the vechile and can garuntee all of the work I have done has been better than the factory did. I have kept almost all of my reciepts for this car which total 10,000 dollars. The motor is a 6.0 block from a wrecked silverado, has 317 cc heads which make it 9.4:1 compression. The motor has a texas racing cam with a duration of 232/234, ls2 intake, 42 lbs ford injectors with the ls2 conversion kit, billet fuel rails, painless chevy hotrod harness for ls cars, 2 pcms, one is stock and the other has been tuned for my mods, i have a 90mm holley throttle body and 75mm mas air, it has cermamic coated mid length headers on it, and comes with long tubes as well. I have 100% of the acessorie drives and belts, and plenty of spares. Motor started up on 1st attempt and sounds wonderful. I also have the vette brakes ultimate suspension kit and offset trailing arms for to fit extra wide wheels. Fuel tank is new along with fuel lines. I have invested 1500 dollars into the seats and they have never been installed. I also have a 2002 camaro spec t-56 which has been modified by another individual for track use, i do not have a machine shop reciept for that though, also have strenghtened driveshaft for the extra long tranny. The body is in fair shape for a 1970 but will need a lot of work, it had a mako shark tail which was removed but really needs new fiberglass. Anyways, I never thought I would write this ad but I am. I cannot give the car away but will consider any reasonable offer, not trying to make money or rip anyone off just trying to recover some loss. Also I am in maryland andwill deliver to any surrounding state. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures please email or pm me.

pm me or email at wildduckf14@yahoo.com

God Bless America,
-Pete