Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

2000 C5 fixed roof coupe FRC Z-51 corvette $14000

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Default 2000 C5 fixed roof coupe FRC Z-51 corvette $14000

Pics -here

Located in Prince William Co. - Virginia - Northern Virginia

114,000 miles

Time to think about moving up to a C6 - I have a 2000 Fixed roof coupe C5. If you don't know about the FRC's they are pretty rare, I think they only made a few thousand in 99 and 00 - after that it became the z06 - Sorry about the pics they could be better-
(the original 5 star wheels in the one outside picture are available if you want them but don't come with the car)

Couple awesome things about the FRC
-All came with Z-51 suspension - upgraded handling
-All came with 6 speed manual
-They are 2-300 pounds lighter than a coupe
- The insurance is literally a third that of a z06 but with the same looks - I pay about 35 bucks a month for full coverage on a limited use - (about 400 a year)

- This particular FRC has -
- Hud display
-Authentic titanium Z06 cat-back exhaust.
- Active handling system
- Stock radio has been fitted with bluetooth so you can stream music through your phone and it's also a hands free device.
-Custom floor mats
-dual side auto climate control
-short throw shifter
-rear trunk divider
-LS6 intake
-New radiator, overflow tank, and hoses in last 18 months
-New SLP harmonic balancer and all pulleys and belts replaced (the stock harmonic balancers tend to come apart so this was done as a maintenance item)
-Drilled and slotted rotors
-Authentic Z06 wheels
-Blackwing cold air intake
-New corner lights
-Driver's seat has all new foam
-Infamous c5 Steering lock issue has been fully corrected with both the steering lock pin removed per the recall and LMC5 has been installed - further the steering lock speed limiter has been programmed out of the PCM so it is impossible for the issue to ever occur again.
-New a/c compressor and lines.

Paint is 8.5-9 out of 10 This car is a garage queen - It honestly does not look like a car that has over 100k miles on it - it looks like it has maybe 50k. The paint is in great shape, hardly any dings or scratches (except some stone chips on the rear view mirrors) and a small scratch (about 1/2 the size of a dime) that was touched up - no dent, just a scratch.

The interior is 9 out of 10 in condition. - the bolster on the drivers seat is NOT ripped like 90% of other c5's and the leather is in great condition. The seats look great and have been cared for. The carpets are nice and clean. All the speakers work properly. All the display lights function correctly (including the dual side climate control display which always go dim as well as all the radio/ temp control backlit lights which are almost always half burned out - I replaced all these and fixed the display).

This car has 100% zero mechanical problems - it does not grind gears, it does not throw check engine lights, it is really a solid car. I am very particular and I searched for a long time to find an affordable C5 in excellent condition. I have never raced this car I just love the way the FRC's look - in addition the insurance is just stupid cheap compared to a z06 - most of which are overpriced or have been ragged hard - hard to find a nice one for under 15k

Car is never driven in the rain and is always kept in the garage.

-Everything functions properly
Clean title in hand.

No fun runs - test drives only if I feel comfortable with you or you have cash up front -

price is pretty firm but i'm open to serious offers - I really dont have to sell this - I won't respond to stupid offers NO TRADES

Last edited by rielcrazy; 04-07-2014 at 09:03 AM.