Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

F/S 2000 FRC (Texas)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 07:21 PM
G$
Default F/S 2000 FRC (Texas)

2000 Corvette FRC (hardtop) Black/Black
VIN 1G1YY12G6Y5121330
LS1 6 Speed Z51 suspension
Polished aluminum 5 spokes
Z06 exhaust
K&N Cold Air intake
Camera Bar
6 point harness
NOS (100 shot) with bottle warmer and window switch
Spec 3 Clutch
ECU reprogrammed for NOS
Dropped 1.25" on stock bolts.
Leather seats - power driver
Bose system with CD player
Rubber floor tub mats for driver and passenger side - the carpet mats look unused because of these.
Optima Battery less than a year old
Non smoker

Houston, TX

I purchased this car from a local adult May of 2004. It currently has 67,xxx well maintained miles. Mobil One every 3k. Very clean, but not a garage queen. Runs very strong. I bought this car to drive and I drive it. Light nitrous use. I went on vacation to Biloxi this summer and averaged 34 mpg highway for the trip. Another baby is on the way, so this baby needs a good home.

NOS system, clutch and ecu were done professionally. NOS system has bottle located in cubby in trunk. Heater and activation switches and pressure gauge are located where ashtray goes. Window switch set on at 3k, off at 6k.

Interior is clean - leather is good.

Known issues -

Front end was repainted to cover rock chips at about 40k miles. Paint on front and a bit of the hood has some swirling where it was blended. Can't tell unless it's in the light. There is also some additional chipping since the repaint and a bit of cracking in the right lower air duct.

Drivers side door was repainted to repair door ding. Paint appearance is uniform with rest of car but paint texture is different.

CEL light pretty much stays on - I believe it is due to the ECU reprogram.

Service active handling message occasionally occurs - typically when backing and turning sharply from a stop (as when leaving a parking space). Restarting the vehicle clears the error. I believe it is due to a marginal ground on one of the active handling sensors (a common issue)

Transmission pops out of 6th occasionally. Everything else works fine.

Has a bit of clutch chatter

Front right wheel is badly curbed

There is about 40% left on the front tires and 30% on the rears.

How much? All reasonable offers will be considered. As to what constitutes reasonable - I suggest you check average sales prices on NADA, Kelley's and Edmunds.

[IMG][/IMG]

PM or email me at gcrawford@gmail.com

That's it