New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

A childhood dream come true....

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Default RE: A childhood dream come true....

ORIGINAL: JefeC5

8 days into ownership of my new/used 02 coupe and I still get up in the middle of the night, walk downstairs, open the door to the garage, turn on the light and giggle to myself.
Lol, Jefe, i am the same way. I actually havent had my car in almost a month because its been at the shop, but i have, believe it or not, been having dreams about my car. I think i am having the worst withdrawls of my life lol. I NEVER have dreams about anything i want. Especially something i already own. I think its jsut time to get my car back haha.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:30 AM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

8 days into ownership of my new/used 02 coupe and I still get up in the middle of the night, walk downstairs, open the door to the garage, turn on the light and giggle to myself.
Lol, Jefe, i am the same way. I actually havent had my car in almost a month because its been at the shop, but i have, believe it or not, been having dreams about my car. I think i am having the worst withdrawls of my life lol. I NEVER have dreams about anything i want. Especially something i already own. I think its jsut time to get my car back haha.
LOL ... infectuous this thing they call a Vette ....

Old 08-01-2006, 12:51 PM

It just aint right to be this damn giddy, right ? hehe

These autos are something special !

[sm=hail.gif]
Dude!! I've got bruises on my arm from my wife smackin' me! I jest, but seriously, I've got it somethin' fierce, too, my friend. If it ain't right to be this happy, then... well, I think it's OK to NOT BE RIGHT!!!

I was chattin' with the dude who owns the speed shop next door for a few minutes last night.. he loves 'Vette's too... wants to dump his V-10 full ton Ford truck and get hisself a 'Vette... anyways, yeh, we were talkin' about just this, and we both agreed that when it comes to Corvette, the concept of normal feelings, emotions and sensations gets the proverbial toss outta the window and you've entered into a completely magical realm....

Something very special, indeed!! *hi5's JefeC5*

Old 08-01-2006, 12:54 PM

God, bro, I think I'd put my marriage into a serious state if someone took my car from me for the better part of a month... I sincerely admire yer intestinal fortitude....

Ya know you have yer dream car, when!!.....

It's bloody HIGH time you gotcher car back! On the good side, it's gonna be totally awesome when they're done with it, an' you are gonna be thankful for it. I know, the waitin' blows, indeed it really does (I feel for ya from over here!!) but there's always the bright side to when you getcher baby back!

Old 08-01-2006, 12:55 PM

LOL ... infectuous this thing they call a Vette ....
*nods* Keep them anti-biotics away from me!! I don't mind at all havin' this disease....

Old 08-08-2006, 04:53 PM

welcome to the site ...i love when dreams come true

Old 08-09-2006, 02:29 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

welcome to the site ...i love when dreams come true
Thank you kindly, my friend!!

Old 08-10-2006, 01:48 AM

Top your ride is sweet. Sorta looks like my 90 Roadster. Glad you got to chase your dream and catch it. I did it to my 30 year dream.

Old 08-10-2006, 01:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Bagpipingjake

Top your ride is sweet. Sorta looks like my 90 Roadster. Glad you got to chase your dream and catch it. I did it to my 30 year dream.
Thanks dude. It sure is nice when it all comes together, eh??

Old 08-10-2006, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: TealC4

Nice car TopSpeed!!!

I just realized a childhood dream myself although it was much earlier than I expected. I just bought my first Corvette yesterday. It's a 1985. I got it extremely cheap. I am only 19 years old and I have dreamed about owning a C4 since I was 5 years old. The Corvette is only my second car. My first was a 1992 mustang gt which I am currently driving. It's an awsome car but I never had the same feeling about it as I had for the Corvette. I just can't wait to drive the corvette when school starts !!!
That's awesome, TealC4!! Man, you've got the 'Vette fever somethin' bad, too, eh? Congratulations on your new car and I really hope you enjoy living the dream, my friend. Keep the wave alive! [8D]

Quick Reply: A childhood dream come true....