New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

The End?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Default The End?

Wow! Somehow this forum has just become dead - dead - dead. There are more postings for drugs and scams and free downloads than questions and discussions about 'vettes.

It's a shame. It was once a really fun forum. But I am a big believer in Darwinism -- this forum headed downhill from the moment it was bought and re-shaped and etc. by someone -- not sure who bought it but they sure screwed it up. But it's Darwin at its best: whoever they are, they screwed it up, so I am pleased that they probably lost their shirt or at least their investment. Whoever you are you deserve it -

Last edited by Lee Willis; 06-29-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lee Willis
Wow! Somehow this forum has just become dead - dead - dead. There are more postings for drugs and scams and free downloads than questions and discussions about 'vettes.

It's a shame. It was once a really fun forum. But I am a big believer in Darwinism -- this forum headed downhill from the moment it was bought and re-shaped and etc. by someone -- not sure who bought it but they sure screwed it up. But it's Darwin at its best: whoever they are, they screwed it up, so I am pleased that they probably lost their shirt or at least their investment. Whoever you are you deserve it -
I agree. This forum has been neglected by the powers that be. We are drowning in spam and no one seems to care enough to clean it up. The latest is drug spam from Russia, complete with pop up ads.....
Just like a restaurant, if the place is dirty you are not inclined to eat there.