New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Hello my name is Dale and I'm a Z06 addict

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Default Hello my name is Dale and I'm a Z06 addict

I finally got one. I've wanted a vette for soooo long and my wife said sure go ahead. So I found a used 2004 Red Z06. Now I'm addicted.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hello my name is Dale and I'm a Z06 addict

Hey Dale,
Welcome to the Vette familly and CF. I waited 46 years, now addicted to my C3. I call her my "Starship"!
Got any pics of your new arrival?

Old 09-05-2006, 02:13 PM

welcome to the forum dale, ilove ZO6'S to.[sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif]

Old 09-06-2006, 02:17 AM

Welcome aboard Dale...you gotta get some pics up so when can lay eyes on your new drug.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:09 AM

Yes I do need some photos. It's a very nice looking car.

I need some help from you guys. It seems that I can't keep my throttle foot off of the floor. I'll slam on the brakes at a yellow light if there’s a chance that I can feel that incredible acceleration when the light turns green.
I almost did a donut in the parking lot this morning when I got to work. I catch myself doing 80 mph on on/off ramps. I passed a car last weekend and when I got around it I looked at the speed and I was doing 100. I come back to work from lunch looking in my rear view mirror for cops and shaking from the adrenaline.
I really need help before I get a great big ticket. Any suggestions? Will this go away eventually?

Old 09-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

You'll gain control. (wait 'till you go buy a new set of tires []) You'll get where you wait for that "special" moment to light the fuse. 'till then, put a block of wood under the thottle or pull a couple of plug wires. LOL
Of course, there's allways that BIG TICKET!!![&o] That sometimes helps.!!! LOL

Old 09-06-2006, 02:14 PM

Hey, dude welcome to the forums!! As far as your new addiction is concerned... don't fight it bro, feed it. It's a losin' battle.

Old 09-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: riley

Yes I do need some photos. It's a very nice looking car.

I need some help from you guys. It seems that I can't keep my throttle foot off of the floor. I'll slam on the brakes at a yellow light if there’s a chance that I can feel that incredible acceleration when the light turns green.
I almost did a donut in the parking lot this morning when I got to work. I catch myself doing 80 mph on on/off ramps. I passed a car last weekend and when I got around it I looked at the speed and I was doing 100. I come back to work from lunch looking in my rear view mirror for cops and shaking from the adrenaline.
I really need help before I get a great big ticket. Any suggestions? Will this go away eventually?
Ah.......hell,...... forget what I said before!!! Drop the hammer and may the G-forces be with you!!!