New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Looking for some info please

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 12:25 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by CG
Ok. Here's the deal. Currently I own a 97 Honda Prelude, nice car but lacking some power that I would like to see. I'm 25 in St. Louis, MO. This is the perfect time in my life to own a Vette, and have a bit of fun before having kids.

I would like to know a few things before I pull the trigger on any purchase though. Anyone from the midwest or a varying climate city, could you tell me how feasible it would be to make a C5 a dd? Or should I expect that in cold weather/light snow that I will NEED something else?

Also, is there anything in particular that I should look out for when shopping around? Any particular parts succeptible to failure, etc...
I have in my possession the C5 buyers guide from Grassroots Motorsports, and have a bit of knowledge, just looking to expand and hopefully purchase.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
CG
C3 Starship called it. If your snowplows toss salt in with the clay/sand mix ouch ! under carriage issues for years to come just keep the Honda there reliable and Nothings wrong with putting a child seat in a Vette great way to spend time with a kid . Good Luck