New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

NEW

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Default NEW

Hello everybody, my name's billy, i am 17 years old and i just recieved a new 07 corvette. before people start flamming me, i do have a good knowledge of cars and i am responsible. also i would like to clear up that this is "my car" but my name is not on the title or anything else like that. technically its my dads car and i drive it though. get what im saying? anyway its fire red, targa top, 6spd, with the z51 package. my dad also bought a corvette he got the machine silver, with titanium interior i believe. his is auto but fully loaded, navi, hud, and all the other goodies. i am at work right now, i work at ford (which we all know stands for first on race day lol) but i will post up pics of the vette later, when i get home or you can check some pics out at www.myspace.com/billythekid310

i am just now switching over from imports to domestics. the car i had before was an 05 g35 coupe 6spd with cai, headers, exhaust, plenum spacer (5/16"), mrev2 (lower plenum), and it was chipped. however it only made 292.XX whp and 299.XX rwtq. the dyno used was a dyno jet just to give a little more information about how i got those numbers.

one last thing, im sure there are some who might flame on me but im used to it and im just here to learn about these amazing cars and see what everybody else does to theirs and in now shape or form am i bragging or boasting about how lucky i am to recieve this car

thanks,
TheKid.

Old 01-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: NEW

Welcome to CF!
No flames from me!
Glad you made the change to domestic, and a Vette at that![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Ford....
F-ound O-n R-oad D-ead,
D-river R-eturned O-n F-oot!

Old 01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forums. Why would you get flamed? Noboy is going to jump on you here for being a kid with a new vette. way to go. injoy.

Old 01-14-2007, 07:42 PM

Hey
you expected to get flamed??
why?
You got a Vette Dude, and you switched....NOW as for working for Ford, well...
Just kidding
Welcome to CF

Old 01-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums. Any body flames you, we will jet blast them. LOL [8D]

Old 01-15-2007, 02:40 AM

Welcome to the greatest Vette site on the web where we only use flames for cookouts and welding.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:33 PM

well when i got my first car, the infiniti i posted on a local forum (no specific cars) everybody flammed me for being 16 and driving a nice car. i really didnt think that i am posting on a "real" forum where its informative instead of random bs and sh*t talking. theres only one sub-forum i visit on that site which is the kills forum![sm=badbadbad.gif]or local clubs which im in one called "speedmonkey". we arn't really a club just a group of car lovers who hang out together and wanted to stick a title on us. but now that im in a more powerful car i will have to be careful and probably just stick to the track from now on which i am cool with.

if anybody wants to register/check it out for kicks just go to www.importatlanta.com

Old 01-15-2007, 08:11 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY
Welcome to the greatest Vette site on the web where we only use flames for cookouts and welding.
AND HOTRODS!!!

Hey Kid, All I can say is "YOU GO BOY" When I was 16 I got a brand new 64 1/2 Mustang ( the third one that was in my town ). I had saved my money for a pony for 10 years and I guess you could say that I did get a PONY. I guess if you got a new Vette with your pony money they must have gone up since I was a kid, ponies that is. I can still remember when I was 16 so I'm going to say BE CAREFUL. Harleyboy

Old 01-16-2007, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

Remember 16? hell I'm still living it! don't women always say ..."men are so immature..." like it's a bad thing. Go figure.