New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

New Member saying hello!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Default RE: New Member saying hello!

Yes...Gee Sorryyyyyy!.

I look in now and again: IT professional needs to tend to other "screens".

Yes, have some many pix somewhere.... will attempt upload soon. She's same color as yours: pretty as all h&!! But, been acting-up lately (see my wierd happenings" in C4 forum.
Anyhow, thanks for the top's-tip (he, he) I'll have to look into it. To be honest, I've neglected this baby and now I realize that she's been a "member of the family", abeit non-demanding, for the past 14 years. Time for TLC and prep for bequeath to my boy! He'll be graduating college soon and has been inquiring- discreetely that is!

Old 08-15-2006, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: gearhaed

Yes...Gee Sorryyyyyy!.

I look in now and again: IT professional needs to tend to other "screens".

Yes, have some many pix somewhere.... will attempt upload soon. She's same color as yours: pretty as all h&!! But, been acting-up lately (see my wierd happenings" in C4 forum.
Anyhow, thanks for the top's-tip (he, he) I'll have to look into it. To be honest, I've neglected this baby and now I realize that she's been a "member of the family", abeit non-demanding, for the past 14 years. Time for TLC and prep for bequeath to my boy! He'll be graduating college soon and has been inquiring- discreetely that is!
I'd looooooooove to see some pictures, my friend! Oh man, your boy is about to get the best prezzie EVER! I'll go check out your thread on your issues here too, my friend, but I hope they're not too bad for you to tackle. If my dad had given me a 'Vette when I graduated, I mighta actually turned into something!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 01:08 PM

You Did!: Employed with Vette. What else could be more "something" than that. Besisdes, anyone who is as welcoming as you've been, is DEFINITELY SOMEONE. [8D]

Old 08-16-2006, 01:38 PM

You Did!: Employed with Vette. What else could be more "something" than that. Besisdes, anyone who is as welcoming as you've been, is DEFINITELY SOMEONE. [8D]
Well, them was some awefully kind words, right there! Thanks my friend!

Keep us posted on how the project goes, eh? I am very interested in your story here, and how things turn out for the car and your son. Man, I'm almost as excited as he would be if he knew what was up!!

Old 08-16-2006, 01:56 PM

Will do. Once again, thank you for the warm welcome and the kind words. We will keep to the side and jump in the travel lane when otherwise warranted.

Enjoy the day: Great here on the east coast today, absolutely gorgeous: Eye candy on the avenue at lunch time for sure!

Old 08-17-2006, 02:01 AM
Default Hello

Hello everyone, how is everyone tonight?

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

..Nice fore and back-gound in them pixes.. BC must be a great place to live in...especially this time of year.
Thanks my friend! Yessir, it's seriously like Heaven up here right now. We've got ocean, we've got mountains, we've got forests. Best of all worlds! I highly recommend coming up for a visit if ever you can. And if you do, let us know so we can hookup for coffee or dinner or whathaveyou!

Seroiusly, nice C, in great shape!
*blushes* Thank you kindly! Yeh, this car ain't just a car to us at all. It has become one of the family. I hope the same is true for you!

Mine needs a new rag top, weatherstripping on doors ( flakes off @ >30mph) and a tune-up. I'll get there!
Ooo, I found yesterday you can get new roof's from Ecklers pretty inexpensive! I was surprised at how much they were.. not free, mind you *laughs*, but not the arm and the leg I was expecting. Weatherstripping seems to be a common thing, that's for sure. Ours will need some work in that area too in the next few years, but so far we are lucky...

Do you have any pictures of your car you can post? I'd love to see it, my friend!
just joined tonight not yet, what kind of Vette do u have
anyone chatting

Old 08-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Default RE: Hello

ORIGINAL: VSVette
just joined tonight not yet, what kind of Vette do u have
anyone chatting
Welcome!! We finally had a full blown mid-life crisis and spent some time shopping to find a beautiful 1987 Red droptop Corvette. She's got a few cosmetic things that need attention, but nothing critical, and we enjoy it each and every day. How about you? What year etc. is yours? Love to see some pictures if you can at some time...

Old 08-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Default RE: Hello

Hi yoursel, VS!,

Welcome to the forum... me ol' timer here: three days. Bunch of all around nice guys hang out herein. They are typical frat types (Vette that is) and willing to share an incredible amount of knowledge just for the asking. I hope you'll enjoy the camraderie!

Regards,

Pat

Old 08-22-2006, 12:02 AM

WELCOME TO THE SITE AND TAKE CARE OF THAT C-4