Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

crooks "r" us

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 03:19 AM
Default RE: crooks "r" us

Amazing
how many convicted felons live near us, and we would never know it if it weren't for sites like this

Old 01-05-2007, 04:25 AM

God forbid anything bad ever happens to my kids by some pedophile. I'm a forgiving person, but that's something that crosses the line and ruins kids innocence forever.

The sad thing is, honest pedophiles in prison say they'll do it again. Can it be cured? I dunno. But if it happens to my kids they won't have to worry about being cured.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

There's only one cure, send them back to God, he knows how to deal with them!

Old 01-05-2007, 01:17 PM

Exactly!!
there would be nothing "forgiving" if something like that ever happened to my daughter

Old 01-05-2007, 04:00 PM

I was showed that website by a co-worker a few months back, and was amazed at the amount of people that live by me. I actually sold a car to a guy whose photo I found on the site. It is definitely a scary world we live in, so it is good that we have tools like this to help us be aware of the freaks in our backyards.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

We should follow the new government of Iraq's lead. They wasted no time dispensing justice on Saddam. "Appeal?......I don't think so!....you're gonna' swing!" If we just carried out the sentence's handed down from the courts we wouldn't have "over crowding" in our prisons. 20 years on death row?In my opinion ifone commits a crime worthy of incarseration they have given up their normal rights when they chose to commit the crime,atleast corrisponding to the severety of there crime if not completely.And if the consequences were more severe we wouldn't have as much crime. Perhaps I'm too radical but the carrying of side arms is a great deterrent to crime. Like Dave said " Kill them all and let God sort them out".
All the bleeding heart liberals would change there tune if it happened to them or their family, of this I'm sure.[sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=rant.gif][sm=smiley35.gif]