Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Help EVERYONE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
cwb
Default Help EVERYONE!!!

Repair season rapidly approaches....

Go to your local Targ-Mart, buy a 1.3 Mpixel camera ($15), and take pictures of everything that you work on on your Corvette. Post as many of your pictures as you can.

It will help everyone...
1). You, because you will work slower and more deliberately, and do a better job. Forum members can also interact as you go.
You, because when you sell it to buy a newer Vette, your work is video and date documented. Ever heard that tall tale about, "Well, it's got a rebuilt engine with about 2K on it..."
You, for insurance purposes.
You, 'cause if you do it right, you might get a sticky of your repair!

2). Other forum members who need to execute the same repairs on their own machine.

3). The forum administration/ownership. Website membership and 'hits' will increase. We know what effect that has on market share, and AD REVENUE, when THAT happens!!! Now is the time, with dead of winter, and gas prices at a high. Look at hit counts right now guys...................

Make a sticky of this one...

Old 01-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Default RE: Help EVERYONE!!!

I can take a picture of the empty spot in my driveway... My beast is *still* at the body shop. I ran by a couple weeks ago to make sure it is still in one piece. It has the edges cut in, and color coats complete. At this rate, I might have it back in time for spring... maybe.

bill.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:13 PM

I can't figure out how to git' the dang- blasted negatives out of the Brownie camera and stuff them into the T.V. screen so's you all can see 'em. I could go down to the old Argus building ( Argus camera's, Ann Arbor, MI. ) on Fourth St. and see if someone could help but I ain't gonna hold my breath.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Bill, What the hell is the body shop doing? I can't believe they havent finished yet. Your vette was in great shape before they got a hold of it so what is the hold up? They should have been done long ago. Man you must be jonesin' bad. well...I guess that gives you time to work on the Bricklin, Huh? I hope you get it back soon. Cheers

Old 01-06-2008, 10:30 PM

Word. That's totally right! I'll try from now on and should everyone else. Thanks CWB!- kevin

(couple pics)