Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

I always knew Marvin the Martian was a real guy..

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Default I always knew Marvin the Martian was a real guy..

Massive ice deposits found on the south pole of Mars

I always find this topic very interesting, in regards to the possibility of life on other planets. Does this mean anything, or is it just more rhetoric on topic?

Old 03-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I always knew Marvin the Martian was a real guy..

As I recall, they have found spiders living atour South pole, soooo......
I can only guess about Mars.
Who knows, Marvin may have an igloo castle!

Old 03-15-2007, 11:28 PM

I think, that in the greater scheme of things, that we are going to have to expand our definitions of life and what it is, and where it is ... And where it is from.

There are tons of people looking at all the pics of Mars that are coming back and seeing all sorts of things like crashed UFOs, ancient ruins, water paths, enigmatic ruins, and on and on... I suspect a lot of it is like using your imagination and looking at clouds... but as Smokey Stover once said, "Where dar's smoke dar's fuer"!

So - Who knows?

Old 03-17-2007, 02:50 AM

I just find it hard to believe or imagine that in this vast universe that we are the only forms of life. Weather on Mars or another planet out there I think there is truely another planet florishing with life, and I hope this becomes fact in my life time.

Old 03-20-2007, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

As I recall, they have found spiders living atour South pole, soooo......
I can only guess about Mars.
Who knows, Marvin may have an igloo castle!
Well, he's got that spiffy ray gun, so a an igloo castle is not outta the question!!!

ORIGINAL: sigung86

I think, that in the greater scheme of things, that we are going to have to expand our definitions of life and what it is, and where it is ... And where it is from.

There are tons of people looking at all the pics of Mars that are coming back and seeing all sorts of things like crashed UFOs, ancient ruins, water paths, enigmatic ruins, and on and on... I suspect a lot of it is like using your imagination and looking at clouds... but as Smokey Stover once said, "Where dar's smoke dar's fuer"!

So - Who knows?
ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I just find it hard to believe or imagine that in this vast universe that we are the only forms of life. Weather on Mars or another planet out there I think there is truely another planet florishing with life, and I hope this becomes fact in my life time.
I completely agree with both of you. I read a thing by a Zen master a number of years ago that kinda paraphrased to "How full of ourselves are we to think that we are the only forms of life in this great universe?" Now, when he wrote it it sounded a lot better than that, but that was the general message in there....

I'm totally with you, Pay... I'd LOVE for mankind to figure this stuff out somewhat in my lifetime.