Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

I AM GETTING SUPERCHARGED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Default RE: I AM GETTING SUPERCHARGED!!!

Rita, When you said your Vette was at Top Flight I had flash backs of last year when I went into Lawtons shop last year to talk to him about the exhaust for my Vette. Lawtons shop is only a mile down the road from my office. I stopped by his shop today and was talking to him about our Vettes and performance in general. I had forgotten how smart andperformance wisehe is.He is a great guy and takes very good care of his customers. Your Vette was up on the rack. From looking underneath the car the Install looks great. I see the location of the Intercooler in front of the radiator with the air Intake next to it. Rita your Vette looks Fantastic and it is in good hands. It looks just like my Vette on the rack but when yours is done it will leave mine right thre on the rack Ha Ha. Be careful with all that new power. The Silver Bullet.Youhave me going now. When I'm ready for more work on my Vette I will be going in to see Lawton.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Default RE: I AM GETTING SUPERCHARGED!!!

ORIGINAL: D327

Rita, When you said your Vette was at Top Flight I had flash backs of last year when I went into Lawtons shop last year to talk to him about the exhaust for my Vette. Lawtons shop is only a mile down the road from my office. I stopped by his shop today and was talking to him about our Vettes and performance in general. I had forgotten how smart andperformance wisehe is.He is a great guy and takes very good care of his customers. Your Vette was up on the rack. From looking underneath the car the Install looks great. I see the location of the Intercooler in front of the radiator with the air Intake next to it. Rita your Vette looks Fantastic and it is in good hands. It looks just like my Vette on the rack but when yours is done it will leave mine right thre on the rack Ha Ha. Be careful with all that new power. The Silver Bullet.Youhave me going now. When I'm ready for more work on my Vette I will be going in to see Lawton.
I totally agree - Lawton is A#1 in my book. Think I will get my ride tomorrow or Friday at the lastest. And, yes, I plan on being very careful (read in a wink and a smile.)