Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Latest news on GoRichB (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/latest-news-gorichb-5340/)

cwb 12-19-2007 01:18 PM

RE: Latest news on GoRichB

If yer' in touch with the the family there rjensen, tell 'em we said Merry Christmas, and hope he's doin' well on recovery...

rjensen 12-20-2007 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: cwb

If yer' in touch with the the family there rjensen, tell 'em we said Merry Christmas, and hope he's doin' well on recovery...
Will do, for sure. Thanks for your kindess and concern. :)

cwb 12-21-2007 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: rjensen

ORIGINAL: cwb

Will do, for sure. Thanks for your kindess and concern. :)
ALWAYS.

Sometimes we forget what's important................

rjensen 12-26-2007 08:43 PM

Merry Christmas from GoRichB

Hi, Everyone!
After sending our wishes for a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with many blessings, I heard back from Starla. It was a very short reply wishing us all a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year. It was signed by Starla. No mention or words from Rich.

God's Speed, Rich! ;)

Wishingeveryone here on the foruma New Year filled with many blessings.
RJ

blueshark 12-26-2007 08:53 PM

RE: Merry Christmas from GoRichB

Thanks for letting us know Little Sister. God bless you. Cheers

C3 Starship 12-26-2007 10:30 PM

Thanks for passin' it along. :)

rjensen 12-27-2007 11:18 AM

Thanks, George! Thanks, Dave!
Just wish Starla would have said more.

Take care.

cwb 01-17-2008 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: rjensen

Hi, Everyone!
After sending our wishes for a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with many blessings, I heard back from Starla. It was a very short reply wishing us all a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year. It was signed by Starla. No mention or words from Rich.

God's Speed, Rich! ;)

Wishing everyone here on the forum a New Year filled with many blessings.
RJ
Anything from Starla there, rjenson?

rjensen 02-19-2008 11:58 AM

Hi, Everyone!
Sorry, it has taken so long for me to reply. My husband has been real sick, so I haven't had much time to surf.

No, I haven't heard anything from Starla, but will always forward any news I receive.

Hope all is well with all the great people here on the Forum, especially the heart and soul of this place . . .
C3 Starship Dave & Blueshark George.

Take care, Bros!

blueshark 02-19-2008 12:32 PM

Hey Little Sis, We been missin' ya around here. Glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear the hubby's under the weather, Give him our best and hope he gets to feelin' better. Thanks for keepin' us up to date on brother Rich, hope he's getting on well. I sent another Email through here but I fear Starla may not get them. It would be great to hear that Rich is up and runnin'. They stay in our prayers, as do you.

Stay safe and stay well. God bless. Cheers

PS: Don't know about the "heart and soul" thing, for me anyway, Capt. Dave for sure, but I don't contribute much, mostly just babble,[sm=icon_blah.gif], maybe a laugh once in a while.:D Far more valuable people here than me. but thanks for the thought Dearheart. LOL!:D