Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Latest news on GoRichB

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Default RE: Merry Christmas from GoRichB

>>>PS: Don't know about the "heart and soul" thing, for me anyway, Capt. Dave for sure, but I don't contribute much, mostly just babble,[sm=icon_blah.gif], maybe a laugh once in a while. Far more valuable people here than me. but thanks for the thought Dearheart. LOL! <<<

Well, Sir, I must respectfully disagree with you on that, but just goes to show you are staying true to the dear heart I know you to be. My husband is doing better, thank you, and I too would love to hear from Starla and Rich. We will just keep praying.

Take care. Stay safe.
Rita

Old 02-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Well I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, LOL! I'm used to women disagreeing with me, my wife does it all the time....Still doesn't make it so, LOL!

Take your Husband for a screamin' ride in that silver chariot of yours and the rush will fix 'im right up. Nothin' like the smell of burnin' rubber and a seat of the breaches ride to get the blood flowin'

Stay sweet Little Sister.

see.... just some more unimportant dribble, LOL!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:59 PM

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 02-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

.....Alright you two!!

" Well I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, LOL! I'm used to women disagreeing with me, my wife does it all the time....Still doesn't make it so, LOL! "

Now there's a line to quote. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

[sm=thanx.gif], "Dear Heart". You are too kind. [&o]
'Cept for George, ya can't be too kind ta him, he's a pretty swell guy.

I have to go on Rich's condition, the last time we heard. He was doin' so well, and I'm goin' with that. I drop a prayer in for Rich and his family, and include George's family over seas. Let's keep them all dear. [sm=usa.gif]

How's your daughter doin', George?

Old 02-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

She's assigned to a MP unit and was out about2 months ago and broke her foot during a skirmish. Two others were wounded but not fatal thank God. She's back at it and she actually said she loves her job, except for the being shot at part. She said her units Sharpshooter took out the bad guys that were shooting at them. She's got 7 months left over there. My hair gets grayer by the minute just thinkin' about it. Thanks for asking and for the prayers brother.

Hope Starla replies to ya soon RJ, need some good news.

I'm just gonna ignore those other comments....that's what I do when my wife disagrees with me. works well and I gettin' reeeallly good at it, LOL! [sm=smiley24.gif]do da doooo, ...huh?....of course,....she has her story.....but I have the truth...LOL! LOL!

Old 02-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Default RE: Latest news on GoRichB

I'll be praying for Rich and his family too. Thanks for posting this. I don't know Rich personally but I know that God does and He loves Rich. Lets keep the prayers going cause we're all family here.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:33 PM

>>>>I drop a prayer in for Rich and his family, and include George's family over seas. Let's keep them all dear. [sm=usa.gif]

Dave,
You are right on with these thoughts. I didn't realize George's daughter was in harm's way. Will definitely be including her in my prayers.

Yup, we are all family around here for sure.
[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 02-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Sis, she's in Baghdad with all the other younguns over there in harms way. I guess like all the families with folks over there, every time I hear about a bomb going off or one of our Armed Service personnel being shot I get a huge lump in my throat and hold my breath a little more than usual. God bless them all Great and Small. Cheers

Old 02-20-2008, 02:24 PM

That has got to be tough.

I ask the Lord to keep them all close to His Heart and safe in His Love and ask the same for all their families and loved ones, too.

I read a quote yesterday that said, "If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them."

God Bless them all.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:35 PM

My prayers are with his family![sm=devilangel.gif]

Quick Reply: Latest news on GoRichB