Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Our Grandson is HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Our Grandson is HERE!

Look at those little smiling faces. Great lookin kids Bill. what fun it would be to have little ones again.
Two daughters...better get a semi auto shotgun for all the boyfriends in the future. LOL.

Old 12-22-2006, 08:03 PM

Hey, congrats.. I agree.. can't beat that at the holidays.

I only see one problem, HE should have a smudge of grease on his face and a little wrench in his hand.

<seen the tv ad with the guy under his SUV both him and the baby on creepers>

Old 12-22-2006, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: mech259

Congrats! I have 2 grandaughters and wouldn't trade for a brand new Z06! (J/K)
If this is a portrait of one of them.. you should consider the trade!

j/k.. love ya man.. I'm sure you'd kill fer ur girls.

Old 12-24-2006, 01:53 AM

ORIGINAL: wrwalke

Wow! All of a sudden I feel young!! My kidlets are 10 months, 3 years and 7 years. I'm sure that grandkids will be running around the house before I know it, but for now, I'm counting on 18 years or so of little hellians that I can't give back when they make trouble.

Contrats old man!!

bill
What a beautiful picture!! Thanks for posting it. This is a great time of year to be a kid, or to just have kids around. You are truly blessed to have 3 happy, healthy children. Enjoy every minute of it - they grow up so fast and will soon be asking for the keys to your vette! Ha!

Old 12-24-2006, 01:51 PM

Man
I just have to say, That is a great looking picture, and the look on the little guy's face is priceless.

Old 01-08-2007, 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Congrats T. S.
I have a G-kid due around the 5th of Jan.
Thanks bro!!! Any news yet??!?!?! I'll check the forum here to see a notification!!! [8D]

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

Congrats on the need addtion to the family old man. 3 days of labor, its amazing the things women endure to bring life into this world. Glad to hear all went well, and I look forward to seeing a photo of him in this Vette clothes.
Lessee... that makes 1,249 times I've been called old now!!!! LOL

Yeh, it really is amazing what the girls go through, eh? During the whole ordeal, the poor girl was sayin' how she was never gonna do that again....

Flash forward a couple days, baby and mom go home.... now, mom can't WAIT to do it again. What the heck??? If all this was left to us guys, the human race would come to a screechin' halt, if you ask me.

An' NO DOUBT on the Vette clothes, my friend! I plan on creatin' a new Vette-o-phile here...

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Hey, Congratulations on the Grandson. He's cute little fella.. No wonder you've been away. thought maybe you were in that storm. Just think when he's old enough to drive your vette, it will be an antique. might as well face now...he's gonna get it, grandpa.
Nuh-uh. They be buryin' us in ours.

Actually, I'm sure yer right there, George... should I fill out the transfer papers now, to avoid the whole mess of tryin' to do all that when I've got Alzheimers??

ORIGINAL: rjensen

Congratulations on this special blessing T.S. and Mrs. T.S.!
What wonderful news and what a beautiful little baby. So glad you daughter isdoing okay; Sounds like it was quite an ordeal. Be sure and post more pics when you can. I will keep the new Mom and the little one in my prayers.
Thanks so much, Rita!! Your kind words mean the world to us!

ORIGINAL: mech259

Congrats! I have 2 grandaughters and wouldn't trade for a brand new Z06! (J/K)
Man, that'd be a tough decision!!!

No, it wouldn't. Thanks for the kind words there, my friend!

ORIGINAL: wrwalke

Wow! All of a sudden I feel young!! My kidlets are 10 months, 3 years and 7 years. I'm sure that grandkids will be running around the house before I know it, but for now, I'm counting on 18 years or so of little hellians that I can't give back when they make trouble.

Contrats old man!!

bill
Thanks, my friend!! What a clan of cuties you've got there!! Hey, it'll be NO time at all before all your friends here at CF are callin' YOU old.....

ORIGINAL: 3BlkC4Ragtop

Hey, congrats.. I agree.. can't beat that at the holidays.

I only see one problem, HE should have a smudge of grease on his face and a little wrench in his hand.

<seen the tv ad with the guy under his SUV both him and the baby on creepers>
Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha!! Classic!! And you are totally correct there, good sir! I will get right to work on that... thanks, bro!!!