Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Update from Top Speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default Update from Top Speed

Here's an update for all his Vette brothers and sisters......
I just received a short message from ol' T. S.!
He's been down with pneumonia.[&o] Not feelin' very well, but he's hangin' in there.
He hopes to be back with us on Monday, God willing.

It sounds like he's been havin' a rough time, so put in a word for Scotty, to the Man upstairs!
I miss my Bro!!![&o]

Old 01-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Default RE: Update from Top Speed

Get well and get back here soon....

Old 01-06-2007, 01:16 AM

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Dave. I was hoping TS was just busy with his family over the holidays. So sorry to hear he is sick and I hope he will be feeling better soon. Pneumoniais serious business and I'm glad to hear he is on the mends.

Rita

Old 01-06-2007, 01:26 AM

Yep, that Pneumonia is serious business, get well soon, than get back on here

Old 01-06-2007, 03:45 AM

ORIGINAL: gorichb

Yep, that Pneumonia is serious business, get well soon, than get back on here

Old 01-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Wow, I was expecting to read that statement when I open this post, but its definitely good to hear that he is doing good.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for letting us know Dave. That really sucks and I'm also glad he is getting better. That's some serious stuff to deal with. He's in our prayers as well as everyone else.

Get well Scotty and get your butt back to work.LOL We miss ya here.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:11 PM

Hey gang!!! I'm alive, sort of... LOL... first day back.... it was pretty scary there for a bit, but I seem to be through the worst of it now. This is the 3rd time I've had this thing; it seems to becoming more a regular thing when I get sick.... blech..... but, anyways, Nurse TopSpeed (my lovely wife) kept on top of things and we managed to avoid the whole hospital visit thing this time around.

Durn, I missed youse all somethin' fierce....

SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE AND BACK HERE WITH MY FRIENDS!!! Woot!

Thanks, Dave, for letting everyone know my whereabouts... I really appreciate that.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:38 PM

Well
good to see your back, but better yet, Good to see your better.

You know now that you mentioned this, i started to think it seems like anymore I can't just get a simple cold anymore....When i get sick now, it seems to wipe me out for a month or longer. Always makes me wonder what is really going around, and what exactly we are catching.[&o]

Old 01-09-2007, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: gorichb

Well
good to see your back, but better yet, Good to see your better.

You know now that you mentioned this, i started to think it seems like anymore I can't just get a simple cold anymore....When i get sick now, it seems to wipe me out for a month or longer. Always makes me wonder what is really going around, and what exactly we are catching.[&o]
My wife and I were talking about just this last night. This particular bug, she's had it for 4 weeks, my dad's had it for over 6 weeks now.... and I just got it right after Christmas, so I am wonderin' how long this pain in the buttolla is now going to last. It's really frustrating.

These days, like you say, when a cold hits it scares the bejeebers outta me as the next logical step seems to always be pneumonia. They say once you've had it a few times, it seems to be more regular. Great. [>:] I do not wanna be a science experiment. LOL

Quick Reply: Update from Top Speed