Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Update from Top Speed

Old 01-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Default RE: Update from Top Speed

Hi Speed:

We have been away on holiday and just getting back in yesterday. I quickly looked at the site and was concerned over your pneumonia. Yep, that is some serious stuff. Hope you are still getting stronger each day. My thanks to Starship also, he is great to keep us informed and checking on the MIA's. Still have a million things to do just getting back in. I will see all of you tomorrow for sure.[sm=hiya.gif]

Old 01-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Default RE: Update from Top Speed

ORIGINAL: CORVETTE LADY

Hi Speed:

We have been away on holiday and just getting back in yesterday. I quickly looked at the site and was concerned over your pneumonia. Yep, that is some serious stuff. Hope you are still getting stronger each day. My thanks to Starship also, he is great to keep us informed and checking on the MIA's. Still have a million things to do just getting back in. I will see all of you tomorrow for sure.[sm=hiya.gif]
SO relieved to hear from you this morning, Corvette Lady!! Thank you so kindly for your kind thoughts and words... you really are a very thoughtful and nice person. Yep, I am happy to say that each day is better for me here... I am not worried about it today, really... the worst is far over now, all that is left is just waiting for it to just go away now....

Not much scares me in this world, really, but that is one of the things that does... it feels just like you're drowning...

Anyhoo, looks like I'm gonna make it, and be around to pester youse all for some time to come.

Glad to hear you're back now, my friend!!! By all means, get settled in from all the hectic holiday stuffs, and come on back to us!