Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

What is this country coming to?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Default RE: What is this country coming to?

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I am almost in disbelief that a group working under the name of God has the ability and the audacity to display such behavior. If the shoes where on the other foot and their child's funeral was being bombarded by a "hate group" I don't think they would be the least bit understanding of "their cause."
My prayers go out to the family's of all the lost solider's and those who are still over seas fighting for out freedom and safety.[/align]
I am right there with you, Pay . . . in disbelief. Also heartbroken for the family. God bless the Patriots and all righteous people and God help the misguided. They make mefeel sick to my stomach. I pray for their enlightenment.

Thanks, George for bringing this to our attention and a shout out to Harleyboy for telling us about the Patriots, so we cangive the Patriots their "propers".

Take care, stay safe.
RJ

Old 04-30-2007, 02:57 PM

I am digusted that such a group exists. They sound a lot like a cult to me. I sincerely hope they didn't make it to the family's house, and continue this act of utter debauchery.

Indeed, I will be praying today for the fallen soldier and his wife and family. I thank him for his sacrifice, so that we can all live free.

I also pray for a day where hate isn't led by someone who pretends to be preaching gospel. These aren't Christians... these are fanatical followers of a hate-spreading "prophet"....

God has a special plan for people like this.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

.......I also pray for a day where hate isn't led by someone who pretends to be preaching gospel. These aren't Christians... these are fanatical followers of a hate-spreading "prophet"....

God has a special plan for people like this.........
I agree and volunteer to show them the way.

This young man was on the last leg of his third tour in Iraq. As for the group....Perhaps against their constitutional rights, the local authorities ran them out of town so they never made it to the families home. Thank God and the sheriff and "Oh well" on their right to protest!

If you clicked the link in the first post for WBC, than you know what a twisted group these people are. They are homophobic. A protest is their right but a funeral is not the proper venue and most certainly not for what they are protesting. How they came to their beliefs I will never know. It's like my father used to say....They went "around their *** to get to their elbow". The thing they hate and their reason for hating it has nothing to do with a soldiers death. These people are less than the lowest form of life and do not deserve to breath bad air let alone good air. At the funeral they said God is America's terrorist and God hates America and all Americans that support the government should die and God takes out his vengeance on America by killing the soldiers.

Thank you all for your sentiments and as I said I will pass them, and any further,along at the appropriate time. Cheers.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:36 PM

Great post, George. I completely agree with you, my friend.