Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

When the wrong people get money!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Default When the wrong people get money!!!

This is just sad on so many levels :

Old 12-16-2006, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: When the wrong people get money!!!

Actually it's kinda neat. A corstang or a mustette or a vettang ooorrr a Stangray that's it Stangray. The mustang and the vette are both great looking cars so he just wanted to incorporate them togather. maybe it's got the 505hp vette engine too.

Old 12-16-2006, 07:44 AM

Vettes and Stangs just are not suppose to mate...its like sleeping with the enemy

Old 12-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

The Vette should be in front where it belongs!!! He probably needs the Vette to push his "Stang" to go faster! But, this cross breed is an insult, I'm sorry, I just don't like it![:'(]
They did a nice job, but I think the guy is goin' through a serious identity crisis!

It would be more fitting to have a "Hond-ang", or a "Must-cel"!

Old 12-16-2006, 12:51 PM

Yea I look at that and say "what's the point". Knowing the amount of money he spent to do that even makes me sick.
It's not that i Dislike the Mustang that much, it's just that the two do not belong together.
It's kind of like a good marriage that goes wrong, sooner or later one has to go...

Old 12-16-2006, 03:28 PM

this, made me think of this

http://www.time.com/time/2003/inventions/invaquada.html

Old 12-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Now, that, is COOL!!!

Old 12-16-2006, 08:49 PM

Now those two things go well together

Old 12-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like ya'll are a little prejudice. Kinda like my Irish Grandmother when my Irish Father married my Sicilian Mother. He got disowned. Lighten up. you'ld think he raped your daughter or something.The vette and the mustang are far more compatible than a car and a boat. I like both cars but that doesn't mean I'd waist my time and money putting the two togather. Like the amphicar, they will never sell enough to cover the engineering nightmare it caused. And this guy spent a lot less money on his whim. Hell if I was the guy that designed the tailend of the vette I'd take it as a complement. this guy aparrently liked the look of the vette's tailend more than the mustang. If you notice he also put a newer mustang front end on it also. like I said I think it's neat. the guy acted on a thought and followed it thru to completion. I think I would have spent my money and effort on something else though.it's Kinda liketraining a chahuahua for a dog fight...what's the sence.

Old 12-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blueshark
I think I would have spent my money and effort on something else though.it's Kinda liketraining a chahuahua for a dog fight...what's the sence.
Well, that's kinda my point. I can't miss takin' a shot at a "Stang", It's a matter of "Vette Honor", don't cha know!

Quick Reply: When the wrong people get money!!!