Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

When the wrong people get money!!!

Old 12-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: When the wrong people get money!!!

ORIGINAL: rjensen

eating bad Italian food.
As opposed to Good Italian food! (just thought I'd clear that up)

Oh,.... and Danish? I'm Danish!

Old 12-17-2006, 11:44 PM

>>>>As opposed to Good Italian food! (just thought I'd clear that up)
Oh,.... and Danish? I'm Danish! <<<<<<<

Yes, that is what I meant by my reference to Italian food . . . and hey, I like Danes - I married 2 of them!

Old 12-17-2006, 11:50 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

Take care, stay safe and maga, maga!
(Don't know if I spelled that right, but it means in Italian "EAT, EAT" My Grandmother use to say that to me and my brothers all the time. .
Rita
I actually had to look it up Rita cause my mom says the same thing and I knew it was short for something but i didnt know what the actual word was. In Italian it would be "mangia mangia" which is short for "mangiare mangiare" which means "eat eat". And by the way... I never get offended when people make jokes about Italian food because I know everyone loves it.

I especially wouldnt get mad if it came from another WOP.. Lol!

Matt

Oh, how funny, Matt! Yup, us Dagos have to stick together!
And thanks for the lesson in Italian. I had no clue how it was spelled, but now thanks to you I do.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:04 AM

I guess I can understand how someone who likes both cars might think that's cool,......I'm just not one of them. Personally Ithink it's a desicrationto both cars. Tosee that pony emblem onaCorvetterear faciamakes me sick.[:'(]I guess I've never cared for the Mustake's body style. (I mean Mustang)
Actually the newest version with the Roush kit on it isn't too bad, it's just not something I'd ever own.

Nothing against you guys that like Mustangs, but I have to say that is one of the sadest things I've seen in a long time.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:29 AM

Haha, Like I said, I dont really care for that car either. But that is just because I think it is ugly. I LOVE Mustangs. My friend has an 01 GT that he has done A LOT of work to and on slicks he runs low 12's or high 11's. I really appreciate that kind of dedication to a vehicle. And also, some of these ricers, I have to hand it to them. It is a 4 cyl. motor, but they make the damn thing run 11 seconds in the 1/4?? Thats imressive to me. What I DONT appreciate is V6 Mustangs with exhaust and they think they have a 6 second car. Or ricers with a fart can and a size XXL wing that looks so big it makes the planes at the airport jealous, and they pull up at a stop light thinking they can hang with the big boys. My work-in-progress is nowhere near finished, and even when it is, i know there are going to be some Corvette haters out there (and yes, there are Corvette haters... I couldnt believe it either lol) that are going to say stuff about my car for no reason. I just dont understand why people dont admire the work someone puts into something.

That car has good paint, it has no visible design flaws (other than matching two different automakers masterpiece's), the body pieces all match together without looking like a jacked-up jigsaw puzzle, and assuming the motor is in good shape, Ford makes good motors so it is all right in that area also. The only thing that I dont like, as I have already stated, is that its ugly. I could care less that a Corvette was mixed with a Mustang. Again, at least they are both American and he didnt match it up with a Honda or a Toyota.

Matt

Old 12-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator

>>>>As opposed to Good Italian food! (just thought I'd clear that up)
Oh,.... and Danish? I'm Danish! <<<<<<<

Yes, that is what I meant by my reference to Italian food . . . and hey, I like Danes - I married 2 of them!
Must be somethin' about Danes and Italians, I let an Italian girl get away, many years ago. Should have married her......Damn, she was a real sweat heart too.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Must be somethin' about Danes and Italians, I let an Italian girl get away, many years ago. Should have married her......Damn, she was a real sweat heart too.
Sound right to me. [sm=drlove.gif]

Old 12-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator

Didn't mean to make such a stir. Guess I should appologize for anything I may have posted that offended anyone. I sincerely appologize. for the record I really don't care for it either, but with my Design, Engineering, Tooling, Proto-Type andfabrication background Ijust thought he did a good job mateing the three cars togather. that's all. Again sorry for any disrespectI may have implied as none was meant.As for the Italian thing I was just trying to be funny. I am half Sicilian and half Irish...I'm thick skinned andIt would take a lot more than that to offend me, my skull is too thick to even realize anything offensive. My wife calls me "dense", LOL. Please forgive me. Cheers.

Old 12-18-2006, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Didn't mean to make such a stir. Guess I should appologize for anything I may have posted that offended anyone. I sincerely appologize. for the record I really don't care for it either, but with my Design, Engineering, Tooling, Proto-Type andfabrication background Ijust thought he did a good job mateing the three cars togather. that's all. Again sorry for any disrespectI may have implied as none was meant.As for the Italian thing I was just trying to be funny. I am half Sicilian and half Irish...I'm thick skinned andIt would take a lot more than that to offend me, my skull is too thick to even realize anything offensive. My wife calls me "dense", LOL. Please forgive me. Cheers.
Oh, George! You are such a great guy; no offense meant here, either. BTW my older brother married an Irish girl and I can tell you one thing about the Irish and the Italians - they sure know how to party at wedding receptions. HA!

Old 12-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Super Moderator

Wedding receptions and wakes....good reasons for partying........kinda the same thing anyway.(Dago)>[sm=partyparty.gif] <(mick)
........ooops! I did't again.[sm=oopssign.gif]

Thanks RJ, you're top notch your self.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: When the wrong people get money!!!