Product Review Section Got something good or bad to say about a particular product for your Corvette?

about agloco(a popular website to earn money)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:53 AM
Default about agloco(a popular website to earn money)

Have you heard of agloco? It's a popular website to earn money. Nowthere are more than 100000 members all over the world. Unlike other websites, it'll never be shut down. You simply have to download an agloco toolbar and use the internet for 5 hours a month. Then you'll get some shares. The more yourefer agloco to others, the more you earn. Agloco is a free and reliable money-making tool. Why not try it? It will do no harm to you. According to the agloco website, if you play agloco alonewithout any referrals, you can also get$100-$200 a month.

Click here to register: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBFH5910

I have recently joined agloco because of the following reasons:
1.unlike other money making websites, you do not have to click advertisements or mails to get money. You just have toput aside the toolbar while surfing the internet.And agloco gives all their profits to all members. You can certainly make more money than other websites. The creaters of agloco think that all internet users create value on the internet and should get the fair share of it

2. Agloco members without referrals will get shares of agloco profits. In my personal view this will eventually be $100 to $200 a year – but at the beginning much less.In addition to the cash payments members will get their share of the ownership of the company – This could be much more than the annual cash check due to the multiplier effect of earnings

3.All members get security and utility. There is a short list of items on the AGLOCO site, I think AGLOCO members will drive the utility of the Viewbar to become very useful for all members

4.Membership is always free and all data is totally private (no spyware). AGLOCO never gives out any member data to anyone at any time (Read Privacy Policy) And they have one of the top anti-spam and privacy people in the world as their Chief Privacy Officer, Ray Everett-Church, (he wrote the "Internet Privacy for Dummies" book and the "Anti-spam for Dummies" book

For further details please refer tohttp://www.agloco.com/r/BBFH5910

Old 11-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Default RE: about agloco(a popular website to earn money)

this is bull#$%&!!!! Somebody delete this post. I hate those marketing schemes companies like agloco and Zrii use. Only for lazy dumb folks that are stupid enough to fall for them. Seriously, who is going to pay somebody to sit on the internet with a banner on their toolbar for 5 hours??????