Product Review Section Got something good or bad to say about a particular product for your Corvette?

Sonicelectronix - Caveat Emptor !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Banned
Default Sonicelectronix - Caveat Emptor !!!!

Why you shouldn't deal with these guys..........

I purchased a JVC HD Radio for my other car (a Firebird) from these guys - it was defective out of the box. They also sent me the wrong installation kit and were slow as molasses on a February morning in Minnesota in rectifying the problem. I eventually got disgusted with them and sent the whole mess back to them, but they got me for "restocking" and other fees, to the tune of about $50.00. I was much happier buying from Crutchfield, even if it cost a few bucks more. Sonicelectronix is basically an undesireable outfit to do business with. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

Click Here to Return Merchandise (Request an RMA) [align=left] Standard Return Policy [/align][ul][*]Return for refund within: 30 days[*]Return for replacement within: 1-year [/ul] This is our Detailed Standard Return Policy. Unless another return policy is indicated, products sold by SonicElectronix.com are covered by this Standard Return Policy. Merchandise under this Standard Return Policy may be returned a) within 30 days of the original invoice date for a refund, or b) within one year of the original invoice date for a replacement of the same item. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Many manufacturers offer additional factory coverage. With regard to such, you should contact the manufacturer of your item directly for information regarding eligibility and specific Terms and Conditions.
Back to Return Policies Table of Contents [align=left] Standard Warranty for Electronics [/align][ul][*]Return for refund within: 30 days[*]Return for replacement within: 1-year[*]Return for repair within: 1-year [/ul] Sonic Electronix warrants merchandise covered under the Standard Sonic Electronix Warranty for Electronics Policy to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1-year from the original invoice shipping date. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. An item returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Sonic Electronix's discretion, unless otherwise required by law. Merchandise covered under the Standard Sonic Electronix Warranty for Electronics Policy may be returned a) within 30 days of the original invoice shipping date for a refund, or b) within one year of the original invoice shipping date for a replacement of the same item. If the same item is not available and a repair cannot be completed, SonicElectronix.com reserves the right to replace the item with a similar or like model or issue store credit at the current selling price not to exceed the original purchase price. All items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must include the original box and any accessories. Additional restocking fees will apply to items returned incomplete. Free accessories or promotional bonus items included with an item as a combo will be charged in full if the primary item is returned for a refund. Items sold with "free shipping" will have actual shipping charges deducted prior to refund and/or 15% restocking fee being applied. Please note that we will refund the return shipping cost only if the return was a result of our own mistake. All other warranty related shipping charges to and from our facility are the responsibility of the customer. International customers are responsible for all taxes, duties, and shipping charges to and from our facility. Any item returned for warranty and found to be free from defect will be subject to a $25 testing fee. Many manufacturers offer additional factory coverage. With regard to such, you should contact the manufacturer of your item directly for information regarding eligibility and specific Terms and Conditions.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]