Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Ricers Copying the real "Hot Rods"

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Default RE: Ricers Copying the real "Hot Rods"

god danm she's ugly. haha h-t seems to be invading... oh yea that rsx would rock your ****ty corvettes world.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Spankinv8s

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

HAHAHAHAHA... ITB's on a 4 Cylinder??? lmao..

Matt
hahhaah i know!!!!! what is even funnier is that, that motor is making the same whp as your vette and its "missing the other half of hte motor" so you guys say .

so whats funnier the fact that there are itb's on a 4 cylinder . or that his motor is making as much as your vette...which one???

you think american cars were the first ones to ultilize itb's??? ya right lol bmw has been using them for years from the factory . same with early porsches.

but cool flames on that rod , flame paint jobs have NEVER been done before
Making as much power as whos vette? Not mine or Lees, not even close to Lees. And they say red neck car, I listen to rap so there goes your red neck theory.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Gremice

god danm she's ugly. haha h-t seems to be invading... oh yea that rsx would rock your ****ty corvettes world.
Whos vettes world, If im on the bottle that car wouldn't even be within 2 cars of me on the 1/4. Without the bottle maybe 1 car but still come on. I could drive my 240sx against it, mabye that would be a closer race.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:38 AM

Why do you honduh guys get so butt hurt? If you wanted a nice import why the *** would you buy a honduh? I would buy either an MKIV supra or an rx7but a honduh, come on. I would take my 93 240sx over a honda, I mean you have to tell people you drive a honda how sh!ty is that?

Old 03-28-2007, 04:43 AM

not all of us like going in a straight line. nothing wrong with owning a honda. i'm not gonna lie some of us just can't afford a supra or rx7.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:46 AM

not all of us like going in a straight line. nothing wrong with owning a honda. i'm not gonna lie some of us just can't afford a supra or rx7.
Whos going in a straight line? Im lowered and have suspension upgrades galore; I bet I have more into my suspension than your whole car is worth. By the way the C6 Z was faster around the Nuremberg ring than your precious honduh nsx I mean Acura sorry..... PS thats not a straight line.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:54 AM

7 liter 8 cylinder making 505 hp. roughly comes out to 72.1 hp per liter[/align][/align]2.2 liter 4 cylinder making 237 hp. roughly comes out to 107 hp per liter[/align][/align]why is that? this is also without the aid of forced induction.[/align][/align]also lemme ask why do they use itb's on motorcycles? i bet half you corvette owners cannot answer correctly.[/align]

Old 03-28-2007, 04:58 AM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Whos going in a straight line? Im lowered and have suspension upgrades galore; I bet I have more into my suspension than your whole car is worth. By the way the C6 Z was faster around the Nuremberg ring than your precious honduh nsx I mean Acura sorry..... PS thats not a straight line.
[/align][/align]instead of saying that. look at the horsepower difference, and instead look at absolute corning speed, it in not uncommon to find nsx's passible high horsepower cars on a tight road course where horse power means almost nothing.[/align][/align]other things to consider. why do corvettes resale value drop to nearly half after the 1st or 2nd year? and don't compare a corvette to a civic because those are two diffren't catagorys of cars.[/align]

Old 03-28-2007, 05:01 AM

ORIGINAL: razoramowned

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

[/align][/align]instead of saying that. look at the horsepower difference, and instead look at absolute corning speed, it in not uncommon to find nsx's passible high horsepower cars on a tight road course where horse power means almost nothing.[/align][/align]other things to consider. why do corvettes resale value drop to nearly half after the 1st or 2nd year? and don't compare a corvette to a civic because those are two diffren't catagorys of cars.[/align]
Do you know anything about vettes? Show me a low miles 2004 through 2005 that is going for half price. ****, I guess I can get a c6z in 2 years for 35k.

Old 03-28-2007, 05:05 AM

Bringing it to the next page

Quick Reply: Ricers Copying the real "Hot Rods"