Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Vette vs Subaru STi

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Vette vs Subaru STi

Bring that "Boo-Hoo Roo" to the Sierra Nevada montains and I'll show you some dirt roads!!! I'll hook a chain to ya and drag ya the lenghth of the whole mountain range.
F-250, Healthy 460, 4 sp, 4X4. I'll let you catch me, just try and get away. KIDS THESE DAYS!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 05:45 PM

These cars are built to do different things. They are not in the same class so y must people compare them. My parents have owned 4 Subaru's great cars. My uncle has also owned 2 corvettes great cars. But once again apples to oranges. I am also 21 and i have 2 Luxury cars and a SUV for snow and off-road next comes the sports car (C5 coupe). And for all of u that must pick on Subaru's its the people that buy them that make the claims of beating corvettes. Not the company. I'll tell u right now if Subaru made a body on frame SUV like my Rodeo i would not be driving a Rodeo.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:52 PM

Great post, bro! I'd buy a Subaru in a heartbeat as a "practical" car, they make great cars. I think the big issue here is the dude comin' onto a 'Vette forum talking smack like that. You don't see any of us headin' over to the McLaren forums talkin' 'bout how we can all smoke the F1 up an' down the highways.....

Old 08-24-2006, 08:12 PM

DAMN IMPORTS[>:]

Old 08-24-2006, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

ORIGINAL: Subaru4u
But then again, this is coming from a 21 year old who still has a chip on his shoulder who thinks that he has something to prove...
By the way, they've got blue pills for that these days.

I'm not the one compensating for anything!!!

Old 08-24-2006, 08:27 PM

I ONLY posted this in here to see how hard you guys would flame it. Some people have shown that they can appreciate it for what it is, and others have shown that they are morons. That's alright. I know that some people are thinking "wow, they did a nice job on that car" and some are thinking "I don't give a ****, that video must have been staged because nothing can beat my car." Either way, thanks for watching!

Old 08-24-2006, 08:31 PM

SOUNDS TO ME, YOUR A LITTLE JEALOUS YOU DONT HAVE A VETTE ,U MUST NOT GET ANY ATTENTION IN THAT IMPORT.BUY A VETTE AND THE WORLD IS YOURS

Old 08-24-2006, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

SOUNDS TO ME, YOUR A LITTLE JEALOUS YOU DONT HAVE A VETTE ,U MUST NOT GET ANY ATTENTION IN THAT IMPORT.BUY A VETTE AND THE WORLD IS YOURS

I get pleanty of attention. I even have a back seat. I'm not going for attention though. I have nothing to prove. I go for pure enjoyment.

Old 08-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

Well, I didn't watch it. I don't need to. You went on about the speed bumps, 4x4s, and racin'.
Sorry, Boo Hoo Roo don't make a car that will do it all, nobody does! You want to do road racin', I'll bring my Vette. You want to do the dirt roads, I'll bring my F-250. You want to do speed bumps, I'll bring my skate board. You wanna drag race, I'll bring a blown, 800 hp, 454, '70 Chevelle. Get the point KID! Hopefully you'll learn. Granted, a nice car is a nice car, but when you start spoutin' off about the Boo Hoos standin'out, I'm sorry, they can be really out classed by USA HP., and performance. The right tool for the right job!!! You don't use a scewdriver to drive a nail, you get a BIG F$%&*#G. HAMMER!!!

Old 08-25-2006, 01:20 AM

Ok, so what i dont get Subaru4u, is that you have admitted that you ONLY posted this video on here so that you could see how we all "Flamed" about it... But, when we do say EXACTLY what you were expecting us to say, you act like its astonishing and that we shouldve been more open to the video and that everything is peachy-keen in Subaru world and that if i went on there right now and posted a video about some hooked-up Vettes (not damn near bone stock ones) beating the hell outta some STI's then nobody would get even the slightest bit upset about it! THIS IS A CORVETTE FORUM! Of course we arent going to be very welcoming to someone that just sticks his head in to stir things up and then pops in and out as he pleases just to try and stir the pot some more. I personally couldnt care less if a mo-ped beat the worlds fastest Corvette.... But i dont think anyone from mo-pedforums.com is gonna come on here and post some stupid s**t about it just to ruffle our feathers. Now, im not gonna come on here and tell you how American muscle is better than australian rice (or wherever subaru comes from - see, i dont even know where subaru is made, shows how much i really care) or how a 4-banger is a lot lighter and more streetable and reliable than a big @$$ V8 thats camming its @$$ off at a stop light... The reason for that is, i like ENGINES. I dont like cars i dont like trucks i dont like boats or motorcycles or tractors or dune buggies or ANYTHING... i like the way an engine works and produces so much power out of such a tiny space... But, even if i did have the worlds biggest hard on JUST for Corvettes, i still would be a bit more mature than coming onto you and your buddies subaru site and posting some pretty cool videos of STI's getting beat by go-karts.. Just grow up a bit. If you want to come here and talk engines with someone, do just that. If you want to come here and ask people why they like corvettes or if they like subarus more, then fine, do that. Just act your age and dont try to stir s**t up for no reason. Thats all from me unless you want to talk engines.

Quick Reply: Vette vs Subaru STi