Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here...

One roasted ricer!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Default RE: One roasted ricer!

This post has absolutely nothing to do with vettes, evo's....ricer vs domestic.......or anything for that matter.......

I just read this entire thread again....word for word...........

there are some good points on here and on the other hand, there are some bad points.

Regardless, it doesn't matter..........no one cares.........

but some of the comments from Black86vette......................my man has some major problems with pent up aggression.

Old 12-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Ain't it amazin'? 5 pages, and..........fill a void!

Old 12-10-2006, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Ain't it amazin'? 5 pages, and..........fill a void!

yeah seriously.............

Old 12-10-2006, 10:26 PM

I haven't posted back here because I don't feel it necessary to respond to name calling and such. Apparently I must have touched a nerve. I never once knocked a corvette or called the people who drive them "queers". As a matter of fact, I think the C6 Z06 is the best bang for the buck car on the planet right know. You say with the amount of money that I spent a V8 would run single digits. My passes were made in low boost 500whp, on 25/8/13inch slicks with a crappy driver.....(ME). The car will definitely run 10's the next time down the track. If I decide to get some 28/10 inch slicks and put my car in high boost 600whp she will definitely do single digit passes. Stephan Papadakis went 8's with less power in his "RICER". He now does 6's and a full body car like mine has gone 7's. A girl no less....Stephanie Eggum. BTW, my car still gets 20-25 mpg.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:07 AM

My car still gets 30mpg on the highway lol about 9 in the city and about 2 when I jump on it, and yes im on low boost 5psi to be exact and yes im a crappy driver aswell. I'd like to run my car on the 1/4 and get an exact time but altitude sucks, lots of power loss from the engine to the tires and I cant afford slicks. What year is your integra and careful with the high boost. I know a guy who had like a 97 teg I think and he went up to around 600 ish whp and blew the crap out of his engine.

Old 12-11-2006, 10:49 AM

this thread should be ended.

everyone who has a point has made it, and now it's just down to bickering........

the first page and a half was great.....from there............loads of poop.

Old 12-11-2006, 11:48 AM

I don't know about ending it, obviously its a good place for people to come talk. But, I know some "Ricers" who think that since drifting is coming to America and that Japanese cars are more affordable and similar things, that they are the best and that American cars are old, low tech cars. I think they are freaking crazy. I also know some American muscle owners that have their heads stuck so far up their rich @$$e$ that they can't see past the wrinkles to see that America and Europe don't make the only cars anymore. Sure, I'm not a fan of rice-burners, but I do respect the people that have them, just so long as they respect me. If most people could atleast clean their @$$e$ long enough to see that people just want some respect and maybe a compliment every now and then, we would all get along a whole lot better.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

I don't know about ending it, obviously its a good place for people to come talk. But, I know some "Ricers" who think that since drifting is coming to America and that Japanese cars are more affordable and similar things, that they are the best and that American cars are old, low tech cars. I think they are freaking crazy. I also know some American muscle owners that have their heads stuck so far up their rich @$$e$ that they can't see past the wrinkles to see that America and Europe don't make the only cars anymore. Sure, I'm not a fan of rice-burners, but I do respect the people that have them, just so long as they respect me. If most people could atleast clean their @$$e$ long enough to see that people just want some respect and maybe a compliment every now and then, we would all get along a whole lot better.

AMEN

Old 12-11-2006, 07:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Rez90

This post has absolutely nothing to do with vettes, evo's....ricer vs domestic.......or anything for that matter.......

I just read this entire thread again....word for word...........

there are some good points on here and on the other hand, there are some bad points.

Regardless, it doesn't matter..........no one cares.........

but some of the comments from Black86vette......................my man has some major problems with pent up aggression.
If you think im bad on here, can you imagine my attitude in person 2 someone who pizzes me off.I appologized. Its just I am use to the guys at my skool talking **** about muscle ect ect ect.....I always have an agressive attitude. Dont take it personal. I just look out for people that are close and I feel VERY close to the forum members here....for the most part.....because its kind of like a second family becuz no one has a "sports car" to this extent. Im worse when it comes to my gf and family. Another member on here already said something about my mom and it really hit home in the heart.[:@] Anyway.........

Old 12-11-2006, 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy
I also know some American muscle owners that have their heads stuck so far up their rich @$$e$ that they can't see past the wrinkles to see that America and Europe don't make the only cars anymore. Sure, I'm not a fan of rice-burners, but I do respect the people that have them, just so long as they respect me. If most people could atleast clean their @$$e$ long enough to see that people just want some respect and maybe a compliment every now and then, we would all get along a whole lot better.
EXACTLY!!! I havent met a nice import driver yet.....Cept the one on here. I am not used to import people beinig polite to me and...................list goes on. LOLOL ROFFLMAO on the rich people stuck up there @$$es........

Quick Reply: One roasted ricer!