Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here...

One roasted ricer!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Default RE: One roasted ricer!

I met a cool guy at 7 eleven last night that had a early 90's crx. He was nice and an import driver. He also had mad respect for my car and I returned the props to his car.

Old 12-12-2006, 04:58 PM

Great post up there C3 Starship!!! Great post, bro. I couldn't agree more.

ORIGINAL: Rez90

I appreciate the comments guys. I jumped the gun on my last post and i apoligize. I neglected to realize that no matter where you go there will always be that couple of bottom feeders that embarrass everyone because they don't know how to think before they speak.

Thanks again guys. You guys keep up your enthusiasm and i'll defiantely keep up mine.

I also got a great PM from C3 Starship. Thanks again.

Rez
You're cool in my books, dude. Peace.

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

I don't know about ending it, obviously its a good place for people to come talk. But, I know some "Ricers" who think that since drifting is coming to America and that Japanese cars are more affordable and similar things, that they are the best and that American cars are old, low tech cars. I think they are freaking crazy. I also know some American muscle owners that have their heads stuck so far up their rich @$$e$ that they can't see past the wrinkles to see that America and Europe don't make the only cars anymore. Sure, I'm not a fan of rice-burners, but I do respect the people that have them, just so long as they respect me. If most people could atleast clean their @$$e$ long enough to see that people just want some respect and maybe a compliment every now and then, we would all get along a whole lot better.
Great post, taking consideration for both sides of the fence. I completely agree.

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

I met a cool guy at 7 eleven last night that had a early 90's crx. He was nice and an import driver. He also had mad respect for my car and I returned the props to his car.
That's pretty cool, right there. We've got a tuner shop next door; most of the patrons are pretty idiotic, but some of them are actually working on some pretty cool projects; not my taste, mind you, but you HAVE to respect the project... but I have to say, none of those guys I respect have a fart can installed, and there are no stickers on their cars whatsoever....

With that being said, we've got this clown here in town, runnin' a Pontiac Trans Am; I'd guess it's about a 1978.... it's painted flat black, and he has shackles on the backend, so the back of the car has to be at least 6.5 feet in the air.... it looks terrible. Of course, it's running the customary 305 with about 500,000 well used miles on it... I refer to it as the "James Bond T/A" due to the built-in smokescreen... he runs around like he's got the fastest car in town.

And, yes, he's got a mullet.

There's definately idiots a plenty, on both sides of the fence.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:27 PM

Lol topspeed good stuff, yeah the guy with the crx had no stickers and his car was flat black but it looked good no can on the back either. He said he runs high 13's N/A so no turbo at altitude so thats pretty good. When I told him my car was supercharged his jaw almost hit the ground. We both ended up ragging on mustang owners because almost all of them think their v6 or even the gt is the fastest car on the road, I know because I had an 02 v6 stang and thought it was fast. It turns out it only looked fast.

Old 12-13-2006, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Lol topspeed good stuff, yeah the guy with the crx had no stickers and his car was flat black but it looked good no can on the back either. He said he runs high 13's N/A so no turbo at altitude so thats pretty good. When I told him my car was supercharged his jaw almost hit the ground. We both ended up ragging on mustang owners because almost all of them think their v6 or even the gt is the fastest car on the road, I know because I had an 02 v6 stang and thought it was fast. It turns out it only looked fast.
Even though you can't make it to vegas, you will get to see about how your car would do against mine. My friend Brian out here has a 483rwhp supercharged C5 Z06 and he wants to run me just to see how he'll do. I'll get it on video for you.
I just had the rematch with the C6 Z06 and this time I beat him by five cars. I ran the whole race in low boost. He made 499rwhp with lg headers and tune. That's simply amazing.....60rwhp by strapping on headers. The C6 Z06 is an amazing platform.
I think he's getting a 100 shot of spray now for our next race. That will be 600+rwhp!!! I don't think I'll be able to beat him with that, because I can only use high boost in 4th and 5th gears. By then he will probably be too far ahead of me to catch him before the end of the race.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:55 AM

I was way off base. The car is a supercharged 05 C6 with 520whp and the guy is trying to sell it. Its red with nav and everything. 16000 miles. If you know anyone who is interested in a sweet vette, (besides me).....let me know.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:16 PM

I appreciate the comments guys. I jumped the gun on my last post and i apoligize. I neglected to realize that no matter where you go there will always be that couple of bottom feeders that embarrass everyone because they don't know how to think before they speak.

Rez
You didnt jump the gun...you were absolutly correct. Most of the guys acting like 12yr olds apologized, said some somewhat intelligent things, and then continued on with the Import Bashing....retarded.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

This post has absolutely nothing to do with vettes, evo's....ricer vs domestic.......or anything for that matter.......

I just read this entire thread again....word for word...........

there are some good points on here and on the other hand, there are some bad points.

Regardless, it doesn't matter..........no one cares.........

but some of the comments from Black86vette......................my man has some major problems with pent up aggression.
If you think im bad on here, can you imagine my attitude in person 2 someone who pizzes me off.I appologized. Its just I am use to the guys at my skool talking **** about muscle ect ect ect.....I always have an agressive attitude. Dont take it personal. I just look out for people that are close and I feel VERY close to the forum members here....for the most part.....because its kind of like a second family becuz no one has a "sports car" to this extent. Im worse when it comes to my gf and family. Another member on here already said something about my mom and it really hit home in the heart.[:@] Anyway.........
Point taken. and i dont' take anything i read on the internet personal.....just as you shouldn't either. Remember, people will insult you and your family in situations like this just to get under your skin.........

And for the guys at your school talking **** about muscle cars.........f_ck them. It's the same situation. They bust your ***** to get under your skin, not cause they actually care about the cars. The best thing you can do is act like it doesn't bother you..........people hate when they make an effort to irratate someone and it doesn't work....................

Old 12-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Ahhhhh.........to hell with it!!!!

Vettes Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 12-19-2006, 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Ahhhhh.........to hell with it!!!!

Vettes Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=icon_rock.gif]

LOL There you go!!!!

Old 01-21-2007, 01:40 PM

Ehh. Teens will be teens. Im no angel and I am usually nice if your nice to me but yea, I hate it when people start ****......Oh well. Im keepn quiet. Havent paid much attention to this thread in a long time. Pointless so to each there own.....Cheers.

Quick Reply: One roasted ricer!