Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here...

Supra and triumph

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Default Supra and triumph

Going to Buckner this morning and just cruising down I70 music up load, window down paying attention to the nice weather and all of a sudden this white car is all over my *** around the 291 exit. So I get over to the right (even though I was doing about 70) and its this kid in the white MK4 Supra. he keeps looking at me and I nod. Well he down shifts and gets on it, noticed he even had stock exhaust so I though...."well its been awhile since I’ve had fun". So I wait for him to brake and catch him.... we slow down to about 50, I hit 2nd and he takes off I fallow suit, about the time im getting ready for fourth hes about 3-4 cars behind me, I brake and he gives me the thumbs up and I return it.
Doing from Buckner on BB toward I70 im just enjoying the twisty county highway, with not much traffic and this rice rocket is all over my ***. Well the truck in front of me turns and I floor it, he’s still on my ***, we hit some curves at high rate of speed and he maybe loses a car length, straight away comes on and....he passes me and walks away. catch him at the light there at I70 and BB and tell him he bike sounds awesome he replies "I still cant hear anything from being behind you" i laugh and go back towards the city.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Default RE: Supra and triumph

Cool stories, bro!