Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Smile The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette

It has truly been a pleasure owning this Vette. I will always cherish those cool afternoons cruising around with the top off and heaven knows I won't forget the late night drives. I bought the Vette about two years ago and have reached a new point in my life and it is time to see her off to you. The Vette caught my attention from first sight the car is 1 of less than 80 to have ever been produced in this color with the desirable LT4 engine. I have had a few photographers love the car enough to ask to do photo shoots of it, I included a few photos from the shoots. I want you to enjoy this Vette every bit as much as I have with that in mind I have gotten it ready to go be enjoyed. I had a new windshield installed, oil changed less than 100 miles ago with full synthetic oil. A local Corvette specialty shop noted the water pump was due for replacement so I went ahead and replaced it with a brand new water pump also less than 100 miles ago. The shop also pointed out that the plastic bushings in the headlights needed to be changed out so the bushings will be replaced before for the end of the auction. The Vette runs great and has ice cold air conditioning. It is loaded out, it even has electronically adjustable ride suspension. The negatives: I don't get to drive the car often and the second to last time I started it a random misfire code appeared on the computer. I think it may very well be old fuel, but I do want to be up front it did come on. The car will need new tires (see offer below) Positives: It is a well taken care of loaded out Corvette the last year of this body style. It is for sale with NO RESERVE COPY AND PASTE THE ADDRESS INTO YOUR BROWER

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Co...US_Cars_Trucks
(The mileage may be slightly off as I will be driving it to the shop for the new headlight bushings to be installed.)
OPTION FOR THE WINNING BIDDER: If it would make life easier I can have new tires installed, balanced and mounted for an additional $700. This is the ONLY thing I am aware that the car will need in the near future.
The car is for sale on eBay, but I would really like to see her off to a fellow enthusiast.

Attached Thumbnails The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette-1.jpg   The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette-2.jpg   The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette-3.jpg   The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette-4.jpg   The time has come for me to sell my LT4 Corvette-5.jpg