New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

65 ragtop

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Default RE: 65 ragtop

Hey Toots, any suggestions on how to get my wife interested in the Vette, I do all the things she asks for her horse, trailer ,and tow vehicle but not much recip. when it comes to the boys toys.

Old 04-14-2007, 02:57 PM

Let me get this straight, she'd rather ride ONE horse? What's wrong with that woman?! I've got to confess to some heathly self interest, I want it back together so I can run it down the road like a scalded dog! Got a quiet little question though, how often do you "allow" her to just go play with it and do you check it for damage when she brings it back, it's off putting gentlemen, just off putting.

Blueshark, pickup up 1.5 gallons of Gojo this morning, I is prepared!! Interesting way you make a living, I checked out your website, tre cool to be able to stretch both mind & body. Which came first, the affinity for rolling fiberglass or floating fiberglass?

And C3S, oh great font of knowledge, the stamp on the rear end is AP2265, I get the numbers as date codes but I can't find what the AP is, does this translate as posi? Soap under my fingernails and off to the garage I go, have a good Saturday all!

Old 04-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: toots

Let me get this straight, she'd rather ride ONE horse? What's wrong with that woman?! I've got to confess to some heathly self interest, I want it back together so I can run it down the road like a scalded dog! Got a quiet little question though, how often do you "allow" her to just go play with it and do you check it for damage when she brings it back, it's off putting gentlemen, just off putting.

Blueshark, pickup up 1.5 gallons of Gojo this morning, I is prepared!! Interesting way you make a living, I checked out your website, tre cool to be able to stretch both mind & body. Which came first, the affinity for rolling fiberglass or floating fiberglass?

And C3S, oh great font of knowledge, the stamp on the rear end is AP2265, I get the numbers as date codes but I can't find what the AP is, does this translate as posi? Soap under my fingernails and off to the garage I go, have a good Saturday all!
Actually...Fiberglass sucks.....I hate fiberglass.I would much rather build things with wood.I love boats and building any number of things from my imagination and others from scratch. It's fun to take a pile of lumber and an empty space and build something that people will actually pay good money for. Have fun working on that beautiful C2. Cheers

Dave is a smart guy ain't he. and my wife loves driving the '87 but has no desire to get dirty. what a priss huh?

Old 04-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Toots, run that number at www.mortech.com.
You can run other numbers there too.

Old 04-16-2007, 01:11 AM

Hi all, I've been greasy enough to go twist the original block around until I found the HN code, so it was originally a L84, 327-375, Rochester Fuel Ignition which H2 says is missing. 4:11 posi rear end. Doing the research, am I reading it right, there were 771 of these made? should I be getting excited or do I have to hunt down the "right" part/system? (H2 is laughing at me, I confused the carb set up and had to comeback in and edit this) Guess I am excited!

Old 04-16-2007, 11:46 PM

does this look right?

[IMG]local://upfiles/4887/35E661BB3D66449F8E5C0624F21BFC7B.jpg[/IMG]