New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Lucas Auto Care has very loyal service!

Old 07-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Default Lucas Auto Care has very loyal service!

Tyger is the man of my cars dreams. Ive been taking my car here for over 2 years
(ever since my last mechanic sold his shop), and I never ever want to take my car
anywhere else except Lucas Car Care. My car is in good shape with little mileage but huge
issues that popped up as soon as the warranty expired. In the past 2 years, Ive
taken it to Mr.Lucas for tire changes, wiring issues, brake replacements (he charged
half of what Corvette was charging, by the way), maintenance, and motor replacement for
my windows (twice on 2 different windows). Speaking of the windows, I had this issue
with my driver side window where it rolled up/down with a ton effort or sometimes,
not at all. Kind of shocking considering how little Ive used that window. The first
time I brought it to Tyger, he tried to save me money and not have me pay for anything
unless necessary (imagine that! A mechanic wanting you to keep your money!) by adding
lubricant to help it roll better. He did this for free. FREE. He never tries to take
advantage of my lack of knowledge about cars and patiently explains what needs to be
done, why, and how hes going to do it. The work he does is excellent as well, and hes
very flexible about needing to stay a bit later than his closing time so you can pick
it up after work. Too bad youre taken, Tyger, because my car wants to marry you

Old 07-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Default Wow.

Wow. Really?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:09 PM

Sorry about that. I tried to enter the reply "Wow" alone.

But this forum would not let me. Needed more characters, or something.

This forum is crap. It's gone donwhill until it is just absolutely worthless.

I'm going to keep telling the truth -- this forum is now crap, and coming back, until someone throws me off of this fourm.

Someone has really ruined this forum and they deserve what they get: they bought it and mismanaged it and now they get the results. The lose their money.

I am delighted.

Darwin rules.