Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

The Bowtie Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: The Bowtie Lounge

(wipes eyes, picks up papers that fell off desk, gets back up off floor)
Now that's Fluckin' funny!!!!

Old 08-30-2006, 08:28 PM

*takes DEEP breath*

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*thumps on desk*

Sweet Lord an' Mary, that's comedy guys!!! Hoh, geez, durn near snarfed some coffee on the ol' monitor here just now!!

Old 08-30-2006, 08:32 PM

Alright, team, here's one! If'n youse don't laugh at this, you need a Sense-Of-Humour-Ectomy!
[hr]
Each man gives a story
Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding inside a refrigerator..."

Old 08-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

O. K., I didn't fall out of my chair, but I'm still.......wipin'.......my.....eyes!!!

Old 09-01-2006, 03:51 PM

Nothin like a funny to head into a long weekend. For those of you with House Tigers, I present you with:
[hr]
A guide to walking tigers
Tigers really are as big and poofy and soft as they look, and they purr like a freight train going by. You find this out by taking one for a walk. To take a tiger for a walk, you first need a tiger. Tigers fresh from the bush are not recommended for the inexperienced. What you need is one who's used to the procedure. He or she is thus liable to be merely playful, rather than actively irritated. You also need a friend, whom you really, really trust. The friend carries an apple wood cane; apple, or some other wood which will bend under stress rather than shattering. This, friend, is your backup, and the cane is his or her only tool for everything, from knocking stuff out of the way that the tiger is liable to eat, to crowd control, to hooking on and madly hanging on if things go wrong.

What YOU carry is a ten foot length of pass-link chain. This is your leash.

Pass-link chain is the stuff where the links will fit through each other. This is important. You need this so you can hook on a safety clip. The chain is looped about the tiger's neck and acks as a giant choke-chain, but the clip is there to keep a loop of some sort in case things go badly wrong. You carry the chain looped in one hand in a peculiar fashion which permits the whole length of chain to be dragged from your hand without taking your hand and/or arm with it. You practice this beforehand till you're sure you've got it right.

Then you go into the cage with the tiger. Your friend does not. You gauge the tiger's mood and put the leash on the tiger. There isn't a whole lot more to say about this step except to say that that is why your friend is there, OUTside the cage. On your side is the fact that the tiger knows what the leash is for by this time and presumably is largely in favor of the idea.

This is where you find out that tigers are soft and poofy. They are also much, much larger than you had ever dreamed, when you're standing next to one.

Then you take the tiger for a walk. Your friend walks in front with the cane to clear the way. You walk with the tiger at your side, keeping pretty good control and letting the tiger know that you are Paying Attention, because if the tiger thinks you are not Paying Attention, it will do what housecats do, let you know that you should be Paying Attention. Unlike housecats, the tiger is big enough not to have to do anything truly outrageous to rectify the situation. Reaching behind you with one forepaw and sweeping your legs out from under you is generally considered good enough by most tigers. They think this is hilarious. To this extent, tigers differ from housecats in that they seem to have a sense of humor.

It is possible that the tiger will see something that it wants. In this case, the tiger will go where it wants to go, and your job is to stop it. This is generally done by wrapping the chain around something that you pass, as the tiger drags you away. This will slow it down enough for your friend to jump on top of you and grab the chain as you go bulleting across the countryside. The weight of two adult humans will generally slow a tiger down enough to make things manageable, whereas one will not.

It is not usual for the tiger to react to freedom by turning around and turning you into fajitas, though this would actually (at least in the short term) be an eminently practical thing for the tiger to do. They enjoy their fun but are generally not ill-tempered. If they are they don't get taken for walks.

They also purr like a freight train passing. Experts in the field claim that this is not purring, that it means something else, but you couldn't put it by me. Sure sounded like purring, at 16-2/3 RPM, but it sounded like purring.

All in all, an experience I highly recommend as a lifetime source of cocktail party conversation, but it sort of tends to leave you limp for the rest of the day.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

HOW DO YOU KEEP A MORON IN SUSPENCE?

Old 09-02-2006, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

HOW DO YOU KEEP A MORON IN SUSPENCE?
Im gonna guess that its probably best not to answer that one... lol

Old 09-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

(wipes eyes, picks up papers that fell off desk, gets back up off floor)
Now that's Fluckin' funny!!!!
O. K. Matt, I came up with a solution, I brought in a bucket seat with racin' harness. GO AHEAD, KNOCK ME OUT OF MY SEAT NOW!!![sm=smokin.gif]

Old 09-02-2006, 06:39 PM

Haha, ok Dave, here you go. Im coming to knock you out right now!

A bloke calls his mate, the horse trainer, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse. His mate asks "How will I recognise him?" That's easy, he's a midget with a speech impediment."

So, the midget shows up, and the trainer asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse. "A female horth." So he shows him a prized filly.

"Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth"? So the trainer picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

"Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth?" So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears. "Nith earzth, can I see her mouf"?

The trainer is gettin' pretty pissed off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth. "Nice mouf, can I see her ****"?

Totally mad as fire at this point, the trainer grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's crotch, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing. "Perhapth I should rephrase that; can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit"?

Old 09-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]
(tryng to unlatch harness[:@])Damn,.......I......knew........I .......should've...........bolted ..........the..........seat............to......... ....the..........floor.....(snarf, snarf........blows nose,.............wipes eyes) That was FUNNY!!!!!!

Quick Reply: The Bowtie Lounge