Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

CF vette show and BBQ?

Old 11-27-2006, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: CF vette show and BBQ?

"Id liek to come. Meet everyone on the forum and actually be among "normal-non rice" people. Im one of the few teens who has escaped rice-boy syndrome."

Well yungun', I don't know about" normal" (speaking for myself here), but I have read a lot of great posts from a bunch of great people here and it would be great to have as many as possible. so comon and join the fun.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator

Bill, just bring the dang kids. Kids are a blast...especialy other peoples. Just get one of them trailer thingies...I saw a vette pulling a little trailer thingie that was designed to look like a vette.........hmmmm....there's an idea...maybe I'll look in to building a set of molds.....??

Old 11-28-2006, 01:31 AM

>>>>>And RJ, wouldn't you and you hubby just love to jump in the Vette and rip out accross the country??? windows open, targa in the back, low flyin' throught the countryside....what a concept. you could convoy with Rich and pecemaker and ? talk about fun...kinda like a short rally. I'll hook up with all the folks on the east coast and we can all meet at Daves "Starport" in the desert. we just have to give Scotty up in the great white north time to catch up with the west coast crew. remember he is from Canadia, ahy LOL.
See ya in traffic court, geo. <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;

Oh, George! You are a funny one!
That is a great picture you paint, but I'd have better luck bringing one of my girl friends.
Oh, but let's plan on skipping the traffic court thing - OK?

Give my best to Mrs. George and kiss the kids for me.
Rita

Old 11-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator

RJ, I bet he would come, hell his wife drives a vette. I know I would never let my beautiful wife tear out accross the country in a vette to meet up with a bunch of crazies, I'm lucky to have her and it was hard enough to trick her into marrying me in the first place. He would enjoy it too. maybe if he was lucky you might even let him drive...a little anyway, huh? Traffic court? it's a given. Here's keepin' it at "redline". cheers. george

PS: Tell him I'll bring Coty and the cats. that'll be good for some laughs.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blueshark
PS: Tell him I'll bring Coty and the cats. that'll be good for some laughs.
Alright.............Live entertainment!
This is gettin' better!

Old 11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

We got any musicians out there?
I've been playin' guitar for over 40 years, been in a few bands, and love to play any time. Country, Rock, and R&B. I understand ol' T. S. is a player too!
LET'S GET DOWN!!!

Old 11-28-2006, 06:08 PM

>>>>>PS: Tell him I'll bring Coty and the cats. that'll be good for some laughs. <<<<<

Oh, boy, now we're talking!!!!!

Old 11-28-2006, 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

I've been playin' guitar for over 40 years, been in a few bands, and love to play any time. Country, Rock, and R&B. I understand ol' T. S. is a player too!
LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I played the fiddle for a little over 7 years.. but that was about 6 years ago haha. I probably could tell the difference between any of the strings now lol.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I played the fiddle for a little over 7 years.. but that was about 6 years ago haha. I probably could tell the difference between any of the strings now lol.
I scratch a little on a fiddle. Kinda like ridin' a bike Bro, pick it up and it will come back to ya.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I scratch a little on a fiddle. Kinda like ridin' a bike Bro, pick it up and it will come back to ya.

what do we need? I have a '69 strat, a new fender traditions bass, a half size fender squire, a 1/2 size fender base, a 1/2 size Les paul, a 1/2 size flyin' "V", a 3/4 1713 fiddle, a 4/4 1728 fiddle. a keyboard and a full set of jet black Yamaha drums. I can make noise with all the string instruments but wouldn't really call it music. same with the keyboard but I started with the drums when I was 6 and can shake the stars outa the sky with them. not really sure ifin you can call me a musicion since all I can do is make a horrible racket but I can sure make yer skin crawl and give you one hell of scullache. my skills with the strings is good for drivin' the termites out of the house, (and any other living thing with ears).

[sm=violin.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CF vette show and BBQ?