Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

CF vette show and BBQ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: CF vette show and BBQ?

ORIGINAL: blueshark

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

We got any musicians out there?
I've been playin' guitar for over 40 years, been in a few bands, and love to play any time. Country, Rock, and R&B. I understand ol' T. S. is a player too!
LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I played the fiddle for a little over 7 years.. but that was about 6 years ago haha. I probably could tell the difference between any of the strings now lol.
I scratch a little on a fiddle. Kinda like ridin' a bike Bro, pick it up and it will come back to ya.

what do we need? I have a '69 strat, a new fender traditions bass, a half size fender squire, a 1/2 size fender base, a 1/2 size Les paul, a 1/2 size flyin' "V", a 3/4 1713 fiddle, a 4/4 1728 fiddle. a keyboard and a full set of jet black Yamaha drums. I can make noise with all the string instruments but wouldn't really call it music. same with the keyboard but I started with the drums when I was 6 and can shake the stars outa the sky with them. not really sure ifin you can call me a musicion since all I can do is make a horrible racket but I can sure make yer skin crawl and give you one hell of scullache. my skills with the strings is good for drivin' the termites out of the house, (and any other living thing with ears).

[sm=violin.gif]
I'm impressed Dude! I'm not surprised you're a jammer, just had a feelin'!
I have a '77 ES335 TD Gibson, an '06 American Delux Tele' (both with Bigsby Tails), and a plethera of accustics. Two fiddles, a Rickenbacher lap steel, Peavy and Fender amps, and a desire to play.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Lap steel? I always wanted one of them and a banjo too. I just looked at a brand new Les Paul starburst. man what an axe. I also found out about getting a black Les Paul classic with the gold hardware......ooooouuuuwww. that would be nice. one of our good friends owns the local music store, the same lady with the cougars. she always gives me a good deal even on sale prices. she is a great lady.
I bet if I had a lap steel I could really drive my wife nuts......hey .....might have somethin' there....ahhh she's like me, it would be a short trip.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blueshark
I could really drive my wife nuts......hey .....might have somethin' there....ahhh she's like me, it would be a short trip.
Past the mail box!, but not quite to the next corner?

Old 11-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator

hell, I wouldn't even have to go as far as the dang mailbox. I'm talkin' short trip here. but ya know what? that's why I love her so much ....she's crazy like me.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator

Well, like my Dad used to say, "all of the monkeys, ain't in the zoo". He used to say that a lot, I think he was tryin' to tell me somethin'!!!

Old 11-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator

we were all yard apes at one time....some of us(me)just never grew out of it. Life sucks then you die so have fun when ever you can. Crazy is fun. after all if we were practical we would all be driveing camry's instead of Vettes. ........I don't think so!

Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 PM

I've been playin' guitar for over 40 years, been in a few bands, and love to play any time. Country, Rock, and R&B. I understand ol' T. S. is a player too!
LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I can't play anymore to save my life, dude!! Last time I picked up the guitar, the SPCA was at the door about a complaint that we were skinnin' cats alive. Not my greatest day.

Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 PM

Well, like my Dad used to say, "all of the monkeys, ain't in the zoo". He used to say that a lot, I think he was tryin' to tell me somethin'!!!
That's some funny, right there, I don't care WHO you are!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I can't play anymore to save my life, dude!! Last time I picked up the guitar, the SPCA was at the door about a complaint that we were skinnin' cats alive. Not my greatest day.
I've heard that before, then the guy gets up, and rips a new hole in the Ozone! Sure T. S., I believe ya!

Old 12-04-2006, 09:50 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

LET'S GET DOWN!!!
I've heard that before, then the guy gets up, and rips a new hole in the Ozone! Sure T. S., I believe ya!
I think the only hole I'd rip is the one in yer eardrum, bro!! *thumps on desk* Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!

Quick Reply: CF vette show and BBQ?