Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

This Forum is so DEAD

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: This Forum is so DEAD

Well heck, let's turn up the heat. After all it is Summer time now. We're lookin' at the low 100's this next week, here in Reno, Nv., even gonna set some records.

Let's take off the "T" tops and go for a nice evening cruise. [sm=shades.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]
What better way to be "Cool" when it's hot.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:34 AM

I am just saying that i am disappointed in the lack of activity that this forum has. I was not saying that my thread is the coolest thread on the site, I am saying that because I said in my title something so different that people actually responded to me. Unlike the zero replies i have on the headers I am looking for or any other thing that is posted on here. What i am getting at i suppose is you shouldn't have to be a "bad guy" to get the kind of attention that I am getting.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Wedge

Hey guys... we better watch out. If we keep responding to 'ol Rogers post... it just might become as hot as he thinks it is!!!
[align=left] [/align]
And when you are trying to old but you take a letter out you are supposed to put an ' where the letter is example: OL'

Old 07-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Banned

I agree with C3, I have been enjoying driving my Corvette so I have been spending less time here on the forum. I USED to go to the other Corvette site - but when they got so uppity over there it wasn't fun anymore. I hang here where it is comfortable and friendly. If YOU want to go hang on the other site and deal with their goose stepping control freaks........

If I am not driving my Corvette I am out on my boat or at work so I can pay for my toys. I'll be spending more time here when the weather turns cold again!

My .02

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

"And when you are trying to old but you take a letter out you are supposed to put an ' where the letter is example: OL'

Propper puncuation or spelling is not a requirement for membership on Corvette Forums. If it was, they'd 'ave givin' me the boot a long time ago.

Everyone has an opinion and we must accept that. But when personal attacks begin to raise up, that's not something we have to endure.

Let's not get puny and petty, this thread has run it's course. I think everyone who has something to say on this subject has replied.