Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

The Honda New Comers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Default RE: The Honda New Comers?

sigh i tried to state what ztran statedabout the itb post, but no one listend. = (

Old 03-30-2007, 02:10 AM

I'm just so used to this battle because I have friends with fast cars on both sides..... low 10's to high 9's in the 1/4. They always want me to pick sides, but you really cant if you love speed and acceleration like I do. A low 10 second car is a low 10 second car.... no matter what country its from, its fast. So I just stay in the middle because there are aspects from both that I like.

Old 03-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Super Moderator

What was that?

Did anybody else hear it?

Naw...never mind, just an annoyin' fly.

Old 03-30-2007, 02:53 AM

big mistake on my part. sorry no offence[/align]

Old 03-30-2007, 03:01 AM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

What was that?

Did anybody else hear it?

Naw...never mind, just an annoyin' fly.
[/align][/align]for a moderator your pretty immature.[/align]

Old 03-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: zo6r

i don't appreciate being banned, when i have not violated any of your fourm rules for the off-topic section.i have been polite and respectful since the end of ITB thread.[/align][/align]as a moderator, you're pretty immature and disrespectful.[/align]
Since I don't know who you are, you must have changed your site name.
It is not for me to do any banning, that decision comes from higher up. It takes the recommendation of several people to get someone banned. Blame me if ya want, I don't care! I've done myjob.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

razo...whatever,
I've blocked all your posts so that I don't have to read anymore of your....uh...., well, anyway. Enjoy your day, I'm enjoyin' mine!

Old 03-30-2007, 03:20 AM

well might as well take it to full advantage.[/align][/align]Champ Kind: I willtakec3starships mother out to a nice seafooddinner and NEVER call her again!
Wes Mantooth: Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!
Ron Burgundy: Hey, let's leave the mothers out of this. [/align]

Old 03-30-2007, 04:50 AM

I'd like to apologize first of all, after hearing some of you guys talk after a while, you don't seem too bad, but we were just protecting our own since a thread was posted on our site about you guys knocking one of our favorites over on H-T [8D]

I was raised around muscle, it's all my pops had when I was growin up. Once I got my license I wanted more than anything a V8, but that was a little out of the budget. Back then, I too thought all Hondas were trash, but since it was affordable, I picked up on it. When I got over to honda-tech, I learned that there were real enthusiasts who didn't care how shiny their rims were, but how to break 12s in a NA 4cyl. Since then I've owned 4 Hondas, and I never looked back.

I guess you guys can seem kind of intiminating to us, the little 4cyl underdogs of the performance world, and I guess it was just really offensive to see you guys knocking a very clean example of a Honda. Anyways, no hard feelings.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: sixfiveoh

I'd like to apologize first of all, after hearing some of you guys talk after a while, you don't seem too bad, but we were just protecting our own since a thread was posted on our site about you guys knocking one of our favorites over on H-T [8D]

I was raised around muscle, it's all my pops had when I was growin up. Once I got my license I wanted more than anything a V8, but that was a little out of the budget. Back then, I too thought all Hondas were trash, but since it was affordable, I picked up on it. When I got over to honda-tech, I learned that there were real enthusiasts who didn't care how shiny their rims were, but how to break 12s in a NA 4cyl. Since then I've owned 4 Hondas, and I never looked back.

I guess you guys can seem kind of intiminating to us, the little 4cyl underdogs of the performance world, and I guess it was just really offensive to see you guys knocking a very clean example of a Honda. Anyways, no hard feelings.
So......one guy......slams us on your forum.......for alledgedly ......slamming one of your guys.......on our forum.
Y'all take it upon yourselves to come here and start crap! [:@]
That's like sayin', that just because one German Shephard killed one cat, that ALL German Shephers should be killed.
Grow the F@#$ UP!!!
And you guys have the nerve to callME immature ?
I'm just been doin' my job as a Mod. I haven't called names or slammed anyone who did not deserve it, now think about it! Oh sorry, I called someone a Fly!
EXCUUUUUUSE ME!!!
Enough is enough.....Knock it off!!![:'(]

Quick Reply: The Honda New Comers?