Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

I AM GETTING SUPERCHARGED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I AM GETTING SUPERCHARGED!!!

Goosing??/ That will get ya scars too. ....but chicks dig scars, right???

Old 09-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

I got a couple I don't show.Well,...... Rosa has seen 'em.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:16 AM

Ya Hoo You go girl.[sm=groupwave.gif]Rita, I'm happy for you!!!!!!! You are going to have one very sweet ride. The Silver Bullet. Can't wait to see pics.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: D327

Ya Hoo You go girl.[sm=groupwave.gif]Rita, I'm happy for you!!!!!!! You are going to have one very sweet ride. The Silver Bullet. Can't wait to see pics.
Hi, D! Thanks for your kind words.
I can hardly wait, but now will have to wait because there was a delay inshipping the Vortech S/C. It was suppose to arrive in yesterdays UPS delivery, but did not. Now, I am told it is not in today's deliver, either. Isn't this always the way when you really want something - Geezh!

You can be sure, I will be posting pictures and telling you all about it once the install is done.

Take care. Stay safe.
Rita

Old 10-02-2007, 08:22 PM

I swear any part I have ever ordered for my vette including belts and pulleys have been later than the orignal ETA. [:'(]

Old 10-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

I swear any part I have ever ordered for my vette including belts and pulleys have been later than the orignal ETA. [:'(]

I know exactly what you both are talking about here....I've been waiting since June for a set of chrome bumpers for my C3....... Time to zero in the scope I guess.

As for your SC Rita,....The couple extra days will make it that much more satisfying when you get that beast back. Can't wait for the pictures. It's gonna be sweeeet! Cheers

Old 10-03-2007, 12:17 PM

Hi, Guys!
Thanks for commiserating with me.

The shop just told me the Vortech kit just arrived but did not include the intercooler. [sm=boohoo.gif]

They saidthe intercoolerwill be drop-shipped from Texas. [:@][:@]

Bet you all know just what I am thinking but, since I am a lady,won't say it. [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

My install is on for Tuesday, which means my husband has a little more time to get that huge life insurance policy on me.

I know what you mean about waiting - how they say the waiting makes it that much sweeter - but I always say,

"JUST GIVE IT TO ME, NOW!"

I will try to get some good pictures from this weekend's eventand post them.

Take care. Stay safe.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:04 PM

Rita, Do you keep your Callaway Honker Air Intake with the supercharger Installation?

Old 10-03-2007, 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: D327

Rita, Do you keep your Callaway Honker Air Intake with the supercharger Installation?
Hi, D!
No, with the Vortech s/c,theHonkercomes out and theoriginal goes back in, but with a Magnuson the Honker would stay.

The Honker is already sold, and now the new owner has to wait due to the delay in the s/c install. Thank goodness the buyer is a really nice guy and is willing to wait.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:50 AM

let me just remember who sugested the vortech...... uh... hum.Irecall that in your post of i dont know what surpercharger to get I ever so humbley recommended the choice of yours.....

P.S. hope you have some fun with it!

Quick Reply: I AM GETTING SUPERCHARGED!!!