Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Latest news on GoRichB

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Default RE: 04/15/07 Latest news on GoRichB

I am heartbroken with the lack of news here, but still hopeful our prayers and well-wishes will make a difference. I really do miss Rich here. Godspeed, bro.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:46 PM
cwb

Oops - duplicate/edited.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:54 PM
cwb

How is this fellow now?

Miracles do happen. If you are praying, make sure it's from the heart.

Old 05-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

I am wondering myself. Rita has been keeping us informed. Last news was that Rich's wife complied with his wishes to have him removed from life support as there was no sign of brain activity. It wasn't clear if he passed. This saddens me beyond words. I am still praying and hopeful. you never know. I pray he is still hanging in there and will return to his wife and daughter. It's in "HIS" hands now. I hate for her to grow up without her dad. Not a good thing. Cheers

Old 05-29-2007, 08:56 PM

Hey, CB!
Thanks for sharing your story. I am so glad you knowthe Lordand glad to see He still has work for you to do here. I also survived a near-death accident and it is only by the grace of God that I am here today.

Thanks, too, for asking about Rich. Unfortuantely, I haven't heard from his wife since that last email George mentioned. Rich will always be an importantmember of this Forum, even if only in spirit and he will always be in my prayers.

Take care, stay safe.
Rita

Old 05-29-2007, 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

I am wondering myself. Rita has been keeping us informed. Last news was that Rich's wife complied with his wishes to have him removed from life support as there was no sign of brain activity. It wasn't clear if he passed. This saddens me beyond words. I am still praying and hopeful. you never know. I pray he is still hanging in there and will return to his wife and daughter. It's in "HIS" hands now. I hate for her to grow up without her dad. Not a good thing. Cheers
Hi George,
Well, as I posted above, there is no news regarding Rich. I know how you are feeling reading this because I feel the same way. All we can do is pray for him and his family. You are right - it is in God's Hands - and as far as I am concerned that is the best place you can be.

Take care, stay safe.
Blessings,
Rita

Old 05-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

They will remain in our prayers.

Old 05-31-2007, 12:00 PM

Wow, cwb, that's an incredible story and a testament to His love. I, too, was in a car accident in '01 that I shouldn't have walked away from; miracles happen everyday around us, sometimes without us noticing really.

Iam completely empty inside in regards to our fallen brother, Rich. I still cannot get over how one day, he was here and full of life and now today it's a different world altogether. Great post, Rita; he will always be here in spirit. One day, we'll all get together again.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

Iam completely empty inside in regards to our fallen brother, Rich. I still cannot get over how one day, he was here and full of life and now today it's a different world altogether. Great post, Rita; he will always be here in spirit. One day, we'll all get together again.
Amen, Scotty!

And I don't doubt we will all be laughing at you still
chasing around Mrs. TopSpeed.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

Wow, cwb, that's an incredible story and a testament to His love. I, too, was in a car accident in '01 that I shouldn't have walked away from; miracles happen everyday around us, sometimes without us noticing really.
Okay, now that is 3 of us that I know of (CWB, TopSpeed, and myself) whom have had near-fatal accident, but for the Grace of God are here today. How many other Corvette and fast-car enthusiast share this blessing? Just wondering.

Take care, stay safe.
RJ

Quick Reply: Latest news on GoRichB