Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Need to help my cousin in her car problem!

Old 11-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Default Need to help my cousin in her car problem!

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Style Definitions table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:"; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Hello all, I would like to have some advice from you people. I have a cousin with whom I mostly go out in the city. She takes her car out most of the times but the trouble strikes when often she forgets the place where she parked the car. I usually remember but it so happens that I get down and she goes on to park it. She is just so engaged with her iPhone that she almost forgets where she get off and everything about the car. I need to take care of this problem and so I would need some advice from you people. Any help will be appreciated.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Need to help my cousin in her car problem!

Make her leave her iPhone in the car. I bet she wont forget where it is.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:59 PM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Style Definitions table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:"; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Don’t worry at all; this is not something that is big. All of us have some pros and cons and may be she has one too. Most of the times you handle the situation but for the rest times I would like to advice you to make use of a car locator that will solve your problems. She has her iPhone and can use an application that helps you to track your car in the parking lot with the use of the iPhone’s navigational GPS system. This could be the best solution so that even when you are not with her, she can rely on her iPhone to save her time of finding the car. And when she uses her iPhone so much, she would love to have it so that she can even more use her device. [/b] [/b]

Old 11-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Banned

Maybe you should drive. She seems to be too tied up with her iphone.[sm=icon_blah.gif]

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 11-17-2008, 05:27 PM

As I said in answer to this same type of question on the Porsche forum (which was also from a new member, and also had the same weird printed out text for the format header) - tell her to carry a balloon, the metalized type you buy at the supermarket which leak very little, in the trunk, on a 12 foot string. Park the car and wrap the other end of the string around the windshield wiper several times. She'll have the only car int he lot with a balloon flying over it easy to find.