Notices
Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Tire slashings

Old 01-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Default Tire slashings

Just venting here...
Amazing, had a phone call left on the answering machine when i got in yesterday. It's the Police chief, and it's not a recorded message. He was bringing it to the attention of everyone in the surrounding neighborhood that there was a rash of tire slashings in the area.
After going to the website (they were caught on video)
http://www.ci.manteca.ca.us/police/D...oppervideo.htm

than hearing about it later on the news, it made me sick to watch these punks. Slashed the tires of over 40 cars, broke out windows, and caused $1,000's and $1,000's of dollars in damage, IN A FEW HOURS.
It's obvious they were teens with nothing better to do, and what is really frustrating is what are their parents doing? Don't they know where their kids are?
I'm not afraid to say it, but if i caught them out there slashing the tires or breaking windows, they would have to haul them away in an ambulance.
Among some of the cars were a couple Vettes, SUV's, and a Porsche or two.
Just because of some punks! [:@]

Old 01-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Default RE: Tire slashings

Oh, Rich -
That is terrible!
I hope they catch these kids. Yes, where are their parents? These kids are all dressed well and look like they have too much time on their hands. What is really scary is the mentality it takes to be so destructive, with no regard for others. Hope it is a one time occurrance.

Take care, stay safe.
Rita

Old 01-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Default RE: Tire slashings

Let mom and pop buy replacements for all damaged goods.. you'll see all theparents raising their kids a little closer to home.

hmmm sell my home, my cars.. there goes any nestegg. pay off a nite of fun for my kid.

I imagine that's what'll end up happening.. someone's gonna sue.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Tire lashings

"What is really scary is the mentality it takes to be so destructive, with no regard for others."......RJ

One word....Respect....They have none for themselves let alone anyone else.

I remember when I lived out in Apple Vally, CA.
A group of these brainless little unsupervised disrespectful little good air breathing waists of human flesh decided to go around the neighbor hood and tag everything they could. They got my front fence, my truck and my cheery '75 Jag. Boy was I wanked. I went out the next night, like a vigilante, a few streets over and found them. jumped out of the bushes and grab any of them I could. I was able to hold on to two of them and without doing the actual bodily harm I wanted to I made them both wet their pants. Locked them both together with a dog chain to a tree and called the cops. Under pressure from their parents they ratted out the other punks and got like 6 months community service after they cleaned up their messes at their parents expense. Not one of them was over 14 and none of them lived in the neighbor hood. I can't tell you how much I wanted to pound them to dust. Watching two "big bad posers" wet their pants was pretty funny though. After Ichained their butts tothe tree,I just told them, very graphical what I really wanted to do to them and literally scared thepi$$ rightout of them.

Old 01-27-2007, 01:55 AM
Super Moderator

.....and disipline has been removed from society. Now "they" are outlawing spanking! "Johnny, you've been bad, go to your room for a time out", (now I can play my video game, talk to my friends on the net, and make plans with Billy for the tire slashing party)
Whack them little boogers "HARD", and maybe instead of a time out, how about a knock out?[:@] HMMMMMmmmmm?

Old 01-27-2007, 02:01 AM
Super Moderator

Bazackly right my good man. ......can you say "switch"?

Old 01-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Remember those paddle boards with the rubber ball on a rubber band? I only bought one when I was a kid. After the rubber band broke, Mom took good advantage of the paddle part. I didn't buy any more of them, that would have been just plain sadistic.
We had a large Willow tree in the yard, it was a major source of my.....uh.....
education too!

Old 01-27-2007, 01:50 PM

Man
I couldn't agree with you all more. Turns out it was more like 100 cars now, and accoding to the paper close to $60, 000 in damage.
I hardly got any sleep a couple nights ago, pretty much stood guard around the side of the house most of the night. I was pretty sure they wouldn't come back after knowing they had bee video taped, But i sure was having fun with all those really mean and horrible thoughts going through my head .
I was thinking how great it would be to hear one of those punks cry like a baby, while his face was buried in the lawn.
...and Blueshark, when reading your post, and hearing how you got satisfaction out of watching the little "poser" pee their pants,
I'm thinking YEAaaaaaaaaaaa, thats what I'm talking about, Hahahaha

Old 01-27-2007, 02:52 PM

At my house was 'The Board'.. it hung on the top trim of the kitchen door way..

FOR ALL TOO SEE

It is painted red..

SO THE BLOOD WON'T SHOW

I think it actually contacted my *** ONCE.. when I was about 4 or 5(a quick pop on the butt for show).. and scared the **** out of me... It never came off the door frame again.

We live in it today and have for 50 years.

Mutually assured destruction. If I acted up, they would have killed me, and that would have killed them. Problem solved.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: gorichb

...and Blueshark, when reading your post, and hearing how you got satisfaction out of watching the little "poser" pee their pants,
I'm thinking YEAaaaaaaaaaaa, thats what I'm talking about, Hahahaha
Yup... poor little punks.....just the graphicdiscription, in a really loud voiceof what I "MIGHT" do and the "Hell" in my eyes did the job. ... The

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tire slashings

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.