Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Tire slashings

Old 01-30-2007, 01:13 AM
Default RE: Tire lashings

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Remember those paddle boards with the rubber ball on a rubber band? I only bought one when I was a kid. After the rubber band broke, Mom took good advantage of the paddle part. I didn't buy any more of them, that would have been just plain sadistic.
We had a large Willow tree in the yard, it was a major source of my.....uh.....
education too!
I hear you, Dave!
My brothers and I knew the paddle well. Lord, I grew to hate that toy.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

"What is really scary is the mentality it takes to be so destructive, with no regard for others."......RJ

One word....Respect....They have none for themselves let alone anyone else.

I remember when I lived out in Apple Vally, CA.
A group of these brainless little unsupervised disrespectful little good air breathing waists of human flesh decided to go around the neighbor hood and tag everything they could. They got my front fence, my truck and my cheery '75 Jag. Boy was I wanked. I went out the next night, like a vigilante, a few streets over and found them. jumped out of the bushes and grab any of them I could. I was able to hold on to two of them and without doing the actual bodily harm I wanted to I made them both wet their pants. Locked them both together with a dog chain to a tree and called the cops. Under pressure from their parents they ratted out the other punks and got like 6 months community service after they cleaned up their messes at their parents expense. Not one of them was over 14 and none of them lived in the neighbor hood. I can't tell you how much I wanted to pound them to dust. Watching two "big bad posers" wet their pants was pretty funny though. After Ichained their butts tothe tree,I just told them, very graphical what I really wanted to do to them and literally scared thepi$$ rightout of them.
Oh, Boy, George!
What agreat ending to a sad story. Glad you controlled your temper and so glad you gave them a good scare. No matter how old they get, they will never forget theguy who was so crazy mad he scared thepee right out of them. Unfortunately, doesn't sound like their parents are doing too good of a job.

Old 01-31-2007, 02:33 PM

[:@]MAN!!! I hate it when people do this stuff!! We had a group of kids go through a condo complex I used to live in, and they vandalized over 100 cars just in our complex... of course, my beloved IROC Z/28 was one of the victims. Never found 'em, though... probably a good thing. I understand you can get 20 years for some of the things I had planned.... (just kidding!)

"What is really scary is the mentality it takes to be so destructive, with no regard for others."......RJ

One word....Respect....They have none for themselves let alone anyone else.

I remember when I lived out in Apple Vally, CA.
A group of these brainless little unsupervised disrespectful little good air breathing waists of human flesh decided to go around the neighbor hood and tag everything they could. They got my front fence, my truck and my cheery '75 Jag. Boy was I wanked. I went out the next night, like a vigilante, a few streets over and found them. jumped out of the bushes and grab any of them I could. I was able to hold on to two of them and without doing the actual bodily harm I wanted to I made them both wet their pants. Locked them both together with a dog chain to a tree and called the cops. Under pressure from their parents they ratted out the other punks and got like 6 months community service after they cleaned up their messes at their parents expense. Not one of them was over 14 and none of them lived in the neighbor hood. I can't tell you how much I wanted to pound them to dust. Watching two "big bad posers" wet their pants was pretty funny though. After Ichained their butts tothe tree,I just told them, very graphical what I really wanted to do to them and literally scared thepi$$ rightout of them.
HOLY TOLEDO! Wow, what a great story, George. I'da payed good money to watch that, my friend.

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

.....and disipline has been removed from society. Now "they" are outlawing spanking! "Johnny, you've been bad, go to your room for a time out", (now I can play my video game, talk to my friends on the net, and make plans with Billy for the tire slashing party)
Whack them little boogers "HARD", and maybe instead of a time out, how about a knock out?[:@] HMMMMMmmmmm?
Dude, don't even get me started on this stuff.... I, personally, am so annoyed at the whole "PC" aspect that society has taken on lately, it's not even funny.

I mean, c'mon, society as a whole is so concerned with not hurting people's feelings... sheesh... sometimes, bad guys need to have their feelings hurt. I'm not saying let's roam around kicking everyone's butt's or whathaveyou, but there is such a thing as taking stuff too far, in my humble opinion....

Old 01-31-2007, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

"I'm not saying let's roam around kicking everyone's butt's or whathaveyou,....."

I am...if it's needed,....it's needed! Some people around here could use more than just a butt kickin'. and I would gladly volunteer to do it.

might even be a good excuse to try out the new Weatherby .0300mag.

Old 01-31-2007, 04:29 PM

"I'm not saying let's roam around kicking everyone's butt's or whathaveyou,....."

I am...if it's needed,....it's needed! Some people around here could use more than just a butt kickin'. and I would gladly volunteer to do it.

I like the way your mind works, George!!! This world is in dire need of more folks like you, good sir.....

Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

I like the way your mind works, George!!! This world is in dire need of more folks like you, good sir.....

Well...none of that new fangled "Nano-chip" stuff in there.....just a bunch of granite rocks and old rusty cogs. give me the old days when men were men and women were women and side arms and a hangin' tree did a lot to discourage crime and for the most part the crooks even had some semblance of honeror even further back when a sharp claymore in a leather scabbard protected life and made men even. like, Colt, (I think), said...
" God created man, I just made him equal" perhaps a bit barbaric for some folks but you must admit the effectiveness of fighting back.

Sorry... I'll just drag my knuckles back in my dimly lit cave and eat some raw meat now.
[sm=imsorry.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=smiley35.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=violent053.gif][sm=outcold.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-31-2007, 05:57 PM

Well...none of that new fangled "Nano-chip" stuff in there.....just a bunch of granite rocks and old rusty cogs. give me the old days when men were men and women were women and side arms and a hangin' tree did a lot to discourage crime and for the most part the crooks even had some semblance of honeror even further back when a sharp claymore in a leather scabbard protected life and made men even. like, Colt, (I think), said...
" God created man, I just made him equal" perhaps a bit barbaric for some folks but you must admit the effectiveness of fighting back.

Sorry... I'll just drag my knuckles back in my dimly lit cave and eat some raw meat now.
[sm=imsorry.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=smiley35.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=violent053.gif][sm=outcold.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]
All joking aside, I really do agree with the principle of your post here, my friend. Me and Mrs. Top are always talkin' about how DIFFERENT things are today, vs. the way things were when we were kids...

By the way, when I was 14, I swore I'd NEVER use that expression, but somehow.....

There is a gang of roving young folks in Surrey (on the mainland here) that are randomly attacking and mugging people. They are a group that travels around in the vicinity, and if you don't hand over your goods to them, they will send you to the hospital, if you're lucky. The local police have taken to transmitting warnings over the local radio stations about the problem, it's gotten so bad the last week or so....

Now, say what you will, but when I was in my teens, this stuff never even crossed our minds, if you know what I mean......

Different times call for different measures.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

yup....gone are the days of honer and chivalry.
and as for the group of punks roaming around.....why don't the cops spend their time rounding them up instead of writing copy for the local radio station. Sounds like a job for some vigilante action. lets be politically correct and call it self defense. I think I'd have to stand out there with a wad of money inone hand as bait for the big stick of hickory in my other. couple of cracked sculls might get their attention. gotta spare room?

keep forgetting the "spell check"

Old 01-31-2007, 06:16 PM

yup....gone are the days of honer and schivelry.
and as for the group of punks roaming around.....why don't the cops spend their time rounding them up instead of writing copy for the local radio station. Sounds like a job for some vigelanty action. lets be politicaly correct and call it self defence. I think I'd have to stand out there with a wad of money inone hand as bait for the big stick of hickory in my other. couple of cracked sculls might get their attention. gotta spare room?
George, getcher butt up here, bro! Not only do we have a spare room for ya, we'll feed you plenty of barley and hop type delicious-beverages, and supply some fine BBQ steak!

Then, you and I can head out for an evening of "Idiot Corallin'".

I am about to nominate you for Prime Minister of Canada, bro.

Old 01-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

yup....gone are the days of honer and schivelry.
and as for the group of punks roaming around.....why don't the cops spend their time rounding them up instead of writing copy for the local radio station. Sounds like a job for some vigelanty action. lets be politicaly correct and call it self defence. I think I'd have to stand out there with a wad of money inone hand as bait for the big stick of hickory in my other. couple of cracked sculls might get their attention. gotta spare room?
George, getcher butt up here, bro! Not only do we have a spare room for ya, we'll feed you plenty of barley and hop type delicious-beverages, and supply some fine BBQ steak!

Then, you and I can head out for an evening of "Idiot Corallin'".

I am about to nominate you for Prime Minister of Canada, bro.
sounds like fun...Hey Starship.....up for a road trip?

Prime Minister....cool.....free beer and box seats at hockey games.....and all the pure maple syrup I want......I'm there.

lets seeeeeee....pasific Island......hmmmmm....13'6" surf rod or the 7' stiff boat rod?.......Island, ocean, ....yup,...gotta go fishin'.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tire slashings