Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Tire slashings

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Default RE: Tire lashings

ORIGINAL: blueshark

sounds like fun...Hey Starship.....up for a road trip?

Prime Minister....cool.....free beer and box seats at hockey games.....and all the pure maple syrup I want......I'm there.

lets seeeeeee....pasific Island......hmmmmm....13'6" surf rod or the 7' stiff boat rod?.......Island, ocean, ....yup,...gotta go fishin'.
Don't mean to be inticin' ya here, my friend, but we've got some of the best crabbin' right from our backyard, on the whole island here.... and according to my boss, the bay is also one of the best places for fishin', too.

And yeh, they also give you a pretty smokin' house when you accept the post as Prime Minister. Not as smokin' as the White House, per se, but still... pretty smokin', bro.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

sounds like fun...Hey Starship.....up for a road trip?

Prime Minister....cool.....free beer and box seats at hockey games.....and all the pure maple syrup I want......I'm there.

lets seeeeeee....pasific Island......hmmmmm....13'6" surf rod or the 7' stiff boat rod?.......Island, ocean, ....yup,...gotta go fishin'.
Don't mean to be inticin' ya here, my friend, but we've got some of the best crabbin' right from our backyard, on the whole island here.... and according to my boss, the bay is also one of the best places for fishin', too.

And yeh, they also give you a pretty smokin' house when you accept the post as Prime Minister. Not as smokin' as the White House, per se, but still... pretty smokin', bro.
Road trip???? I thought you'd never ask!!!
Fishin', crabbin', and BBQ!!! [sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Now if I could just figure out how to get my brothers Smith and Wesson up there to take care of the punks!

Old 02-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator

"Now if I could just figure out how to get my brothers Smith and Wesson up there to take care of the punks! "

Ever see "Walking tall"........hickory grows in Canadia too!

oh yea....eh?

Old 02-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator

You, T.S, and me with Louisville Sluggers?......that ought to do it!!!Like the 3 Musketeers, one for all, and all for one!

Old 02-01-2007, 12:33 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship
Road trip???? I thought you'd never ask!!!
Fishin', crabbin', and BBQ!!! [sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Now if I could just figure out how to get my brothers Smith and Wesson up there to take care of the punks!
Dave, you have NO idea how honored we'd be if'n youse guys decide to ever pop up for a visit, bro. We'll take good care of ya, Hoser-style.... you'll leave full and happy, this I promise!

"Now if I could just figure out how to get my brothers Smith and Wesson up there to take care of the punks! "

Ever see "Walking tall"........hickory grows in Canadia too!

oh yea....eh?
You know it, my good friend, you know it!!! Youse guys HAVE to come for a visit!! Please??

Eh?

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

You, T.S, and me with Louisville Sluggers?......that ought to do it!!!Like the 3 Musketeers, one for all, and all for one!
I am SERIOUSLY likin' where this conversation is headin'!!! GENTLEMEN!!! Please, sirs, we implore youse all; c'mon up to Canarda and let's have us a git together!! WOOT!

Old 02-01-2007, 12:44 PM

I can't stand to hear stories like that, I'm only 24 so I'm not that far removed from being a teen who enjoyed having a good time, but never at the expense of other people. Why destroy somebodies property. If you want an adrenaline rush go do some extreme sports or something.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I can't stand to hear stories like that, I'm only 24 so I'm not that far removed from being a teen who enjoyed having a good time, but never at the expense of other people. Why destroy somebodies property. If you want an adrenaline rush go do some extreme sports or something.
Great post, Pay... we weren't angels ourselves, when we were teenagers, but you hit the nail on the head here with your post... we NEVER did stuff at the expense of other people.

It's strange, to say the least.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator

well when I was a kid we didn't put up with crap like that. we weren't anything special but we were raised with respect and when things like these happened a bunch of us would get together and find the offenders and teach them the lessons their parents neglected to. don't get me wrong we weren't angles ourselves but we found better ways to get our kicks than destroying property. lets put it this way the local cops knew all of our cars from racingand you could have built a condo complex with the empty beer cans we generated. but we never hurt innocent people.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 PM

well when I was a kid we didn't put up with crap like that. we weren't anything special but we were raised with respect and when things like these happened a bunch of us would get together and find the offenders and teach them the lessons their parents neglected to. don't get me wrong we weren't angles ourselves but we found better ways to get our kicks than destroying property. lets put it this way the local cops knew all of our cars from racingand you could have built a condo complex with the empty beer cans we generated. but we never hurt innocent people.
George, you and I have an exact same background... the exact same stuff we did. Lately, it seems, that people have utterly lost this sense of respect for others, if that makes any sense at all...