Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Where do I park my Z06?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Where do I park my Z06?

He wears a diaper so he can't sling poo. but he's so damn cute setting there that everyone just wants to hold him. It's just like starship said though...He's a sneaky little bugger and lulls you in but that's when the screaming and hooting starts and when he get's hold of someone the almost always mess their breaches. You shpould see what happens when he gets hold of one of the cats....little prevert. the look on the cats face is priceless. Never the less, he is a good "watch dog" in a parking lot. when ever I come out there's always a crowed and you can tell who got to close because the are walking funny shaking their leg from the extra load the are carrying in their drawers and everybody else is laughing their butts off.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

He wears a diaper so he can't sling poo. but he's so damn cute setting there that everyone just wants to hold him. It's just like starship said though...He's a sneaky little bugger and lulls you in but that's when the screaming and hooting starts and when he get's hold of someone the almost always mess their breaches. You shpould see what happens when he gets hold of one of the cats....little prevert. the look on the cats face is priceless. Never the less, he is a good "watch dog" in a parking lot. when ever I come out there's always a crowed and you can tell who got to close because the are walking funny shaking their leg from the extra load the are carrying in their drawers and everybody else is laughing their butts off.
[sm=jawdrop.gif]
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! One of the funniest posts I done ever seen!!!

You need to get your cat a chastity belt. I'm sure he/she would highly appreciate that.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator

Here,.....Kitty....Kitty........ That's too funny!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

here is the only picture of him I have on this laptop. He was not feeling good so he was hangin' with Mama.[sm=drlove.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/2EB72809D542400FB5B885F8C3333F01.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-18-2006, 07:35 PM

Back the bus up there, bro!!! You are SERIOUS that youse guys have a monkey???? If that's the case, that might be the very last cheap shot I make about flingin' poo, that's for sure!!

Man... I gotta get me a monkey. THAT'S cool.

Old 09-19-2006, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator

TS, we have two here's the little one, Holly, she is a black cap squarl monkey from brazil. I got her in Oklahoma two years ago. she is 5 years old and weighs about 1 lb. shes not much of a watch monkey though she just likes to eat gummie bears and hang out. she sits on the dash like a little bobble head.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/5DAD9FF8BB9D4D0E8E0E69B87BAF67CF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/1D7385542358428397AEB39B00F9A7C4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-19-2006, 01:09 PM

Good LORD, George, those lil' guys are durned cute! Did you guys have any problems in acquiring them? I always understood that getting monkeys as pets is a bit of an undertaking. Is this something you guys do professionally, or is it a hobby? They are so cute there, my friend... are they friendly? I'd imagine so. Huh!! You've got me real curious here this morning now, George!

Old 09-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

I saw a guy go by on a motorcycle once that had one of them goomers standin' on the gas tank with his hands on the center post of the handle bars. Even had a little helmet and jacket. He was leanin' forward, into the wind. Looked funny, but cool too!

Old 09-19-2006, 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

I saw a guy go by on a motorcycle once that had one of them goomers standin' on the gas tank with his hands on the center post of the handle bars. Even had a little helmet and jacket. He was leanin' forward, into the wind. Looked funny, but cool too!
Get out!! That's WAY cool!!! [8D]

Old 09-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator

They are our babies. we are trying to get Holly a boyfriend so we can have some babies. Most states have regulations concerning Primates and Exotics. TN. had a law suit some time back and their statutes were fond to be unconstitutional. they never redid them so now there is no law concerning the keeping of Primates and Exotics. I have a picture of Coty on a '68 Harley somewhere. we have a friend that owns a music store here in town and she has to Cougars(Bis A$$ mountian lions) in the back of her store. Them suckers are huge. Hate to be the dumba$$ burgler that breaks in there. some times she carries one of them around in her daughter's suberban. talk about parkinglot security. park too close and hear it roar. Great googley moogley!

Quick Reply: Where do I park my Z06?