Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

How 'NOT' to drive a Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: How 'NOT' to drive a Corvette

ORIGINAL: Lee Willis

Life is weird. But this does happen. I had a co-worker who ran over and killed himself with his own '00 Corvette -- parked it in his garage and forgot to put it in gearor put the parking brake on. He was walking down his driveway to his mailbox when it rolled out the garage and down the driveway right over him and pinned him underneath like the guy in this video -- unfortunately he died because he could not breath for the 15 minutes it took neighbors and the fire department to get the car off him. The guy in this video was apparently luckier (but dumber).
15 minutes???....Holly ****!!!....nobody had a jack? somebody needs there a$$ kicked bad. I can't believe the poor guy went that way. That really does way suck. To be crushed by your car because people are stupid.Even if some of them just picked up on the wheel wells till they could find a damn jack. Maaaaan!, what a horrible way to go.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Default RE: How 'NOT' to drive a Corvette

[sm=exactly.gif]
ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

What a "Donkey"!!!
Duh,......he asked for it!!!
I got no sympathy for the stupid!